Boba Rick

Bryan Farmer

12 minutes ago, Punning Pundit said:

Who is Bryan Farner, and why do we have a thread about him?

I'll decline the first question, but as to the second:

We have a thread about him because there isn't really much of anything left to be said about the game of X-Wing that's worth saying, yet people still feel the need to participate on these boards daily (myself included).  This actually explains the vast majority of content on these forums in the past couple years, actually.

14 hours ago, ScummyRebel said:

I came for the Mynock stuff and serial killer droids. Not to mention caveman vs astronaut.

I'm walking out of here if it's just going to be political theory. I can debate that so many other places.

I haven't heard the last bit about the Caveman vs Astronaut.

I think I would go with the Astronaut.  He may not be as strong as the caveman, but his fitness levels are going to be such that he can run away and make a plan for victory.

7 minutes ago, Boba Rick said:

I haven't heard the last bit about the Caveman vs Astronaut.

I think I would go with the Astronaut.  He may not be as strong as the caveman, but his fitness levels are going to be such that he can run away and make a plan for victory.

It's sidebar a couple of times but really fleshed out at the end of the bumper music

41 minutes ago, FlyingAnchors said:

Well your entitled to your opinion, but your opinion is wrong. Because everyone knows that peanut butter cup cupcakes are the best. 

HOLD ON....that's a THING?!   I've never seen a PBC cupcake.  But if I did, I would surely feed one to the caveman.  Right before he's shot from the airlock by "chopper".  Because my Y-wing needs more shields.  

I think I was able to touch on ever topic in this thread.  Aside, of course, that silly political stuff.   Bryan "the ointment" farmer deserves better.

54 minutes ago, Malabor said:

HOLD ON....that's a THING?!   I've never seen a PBC cupcake.  But if I did, I would surely feed one to the caveman.  Right before he's shot from the airlock by "chopper".  Because my Y-wing needs more shields.  

I think I was able to touch on ever topic in this thread.  Aside, of course, that silly political stuff.   Bryan "the ointment" farmer deserves better.

peanut-butter-cupcakes-r.jpg

9 hours ago, Malabor said:

Chocolate cupcake. Reese’s cup in the middle. Or a regular cupcake with a deformed Hershey’s Christmas tree or pumpkin on top glued to the cupcake with frosting. 

Its delicious. 

The worst thing about PAX? Bryan "Furniture" Farmer won't be there. Oh sure, everyone will be wearing their traditional Bryan costumes and masks, and singing the songs (naturally). But, it just isn't the same as the real thing. It's like having Bryan Gosling's hologram GF from Platerunner 2049 instead of the real thing.