Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fuzzywookie

I have the bestest best rebel fix idea.

13 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Fuzzywookie said:

Reinforced shield generator. 2 points adds reinforce action on action bar. Modification. Does NOT take up modification slot. 

I see your card text and raise it to:
"Once per round, when defending, before rolling defense dice, you may spend a shield token to assign a reinforce token to your ship."

If attacked by only one enemy ship, then it really has no much difference with how it is now.
However, under multiple attacks per round, it gives more value to those shield tokens. This should be especially useful for low agility, low mitigation ships.
So perhaps to prevent regen to break this, it should be limited with "You cannot recover shield tokens"

Edited by Azrapse
RufusDaMan and player2422845 like this

17 minutes ago, Azrapse said:

I see your card text and raise it to:
"Once per round, when defending, before rolling defense dice, you may spend a shield token to assign a reinforce token to your ship."

It attacked by only one enemy ship, then it really has no much difference with how it is now.
However, under multiple attacks per round, it gives more value to those shield tokens. This should be especially useful for low agility, low mitigation ships.
So perhaps to prevent regen to break this, it should be limited with "You cannot recover shield tokens"

Just make it limited somehow. Maybe up to 3 Shields? I don't want Miranda or dash with this...

And it would be soo much fun on quickdraw!

Edited by RufusDaMan

37 minutes ago, RufusDaMan said:

Just make it limited somehow. Maybe up to 3 Shields? I don't want Miranda or dash with this...

And it would be soo much fun on quickdraw!

Hey! It's supposed to be Rebel only!

And I was having B-wings in mind. So "Up to 3 shields only" is not good.

3 hours ago, Fuzzywookie said:

Reinforced shield generator. 2 points adds reinforce action on action bar. Modification. Does NOT take up modification slot. 

You really should put "/s" at the end of this, otherwise people will think you're serious.

10 hours ago, Fuzzywookie said:

When performing the Reinforce action, you may assign one Focus Token to your ship and acquire a Target Lock on an enemy ship at range 1 - 3.

5 hours ago, HammerGibbens said:

When performing the Reinforce action, you may assign one Focus Token to your ship and acquire a Target Lock on an enemy ship at range 1 - 3.

"Then, all friendly ships at range 1-3 may perform a free Recover action as if they had 3 energy tokens each. Then perform a free Jam action."

Only if is limited to an underpowered ship and dunno about 2p, maybe 3p cause reinforce rear section in a ship with normal arc is super optimal. B-wings could be a good candidate right?