Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Glucose98

Uthuk Army + Command Release - Nov 24th

Recommended Posts

I want to believe, but 2 Problems - 

1. It would be Nov 23rd since that's a Thursday (although I guess a change could be Thanksgiving-related since more places would be open on Friday than Thursday)

2. I've never seen FFG not move a product to shipping at least 2 weeks before its release.  I guess they're people that update the 'upcoming' section could have had a miss, but this would be highly unusual.

Bonus 3. That could actually be the day things ship from distributors to arrive for sale in stores on Thursday the 30th.

Edited by Willange

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Willange said:

2 Problems - 

1. It would be Nov 23rd since that's a Thursday (although I guess a change could be Thanksgiving-related since more places would be open on Friday than Thursday)

2. I've never seen FFG not move a product to shipping at least 2 weeks before its release.  I guess they're people that update the 'upcoming' section could have had a miss, but this would be highly unusual.

Bonus 3. That could actually be the day things ship from distributors to arrive for sale in stores on Thursday the 30th.

I guess since it's on Facebook, it's probably not a secret.  The credible source is the FFG Event Center.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Glucose98 said:

I guess since it's on Facebook, it's probably not a secret.  The credible source is the FFG Event Center.

 

Weeeeellllll, I guess I have to believe that source then ;) .  I guess it's a Black Friday miracle!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Willange said:

I want to believe, but 2 Problems - 

1. It would be Nov 23rd since that's a Thursday (although I guess a change could be Thanksgiving-related since more places would be open on Friday than Thursday)

2. I've never seen FFG not move a product to shipping at least 2 weeks before its release.  I guess they're people that update the 'upcoming' section could have had a miss, but this would be highly unusual.

Bonus 3. That could actually be the day things ship from distributors to arrive for sale in stores on Thursday the 30th.

That being said, the Upcoming page has not been updated yesterday (as it normally is every thursday), since the products released on the 9th (yesterday) are still set as "Shipping Now" instead of "In Stores Now". So I would not be surprised they update the dates today and we get to see the Uthuk shipping for the 23rd.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Glucose98 said:

I guess since it's on Facebook, it's probably not a secret.  The credible source is the FFG Event Center.

 

I looked at FFG event center facebook. I don't see the post. Most recent post was Thursday, and none of them talk about Runewars.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, rowdyoctopus said:

Oh I meant on the 24th, haha. Don't they usually update the week before it releases, or has it been 2 weeks?

Maaaaaaaybe...

Seriously though, it varies. I've heard the 24th from a lot of sources.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Curlycross said:

I feel like this is some sick November fools joke. I see no reference anywhere but here of a scheduled Uthuk release date. I checked the facebook page and see no mention of Runewars let alone Uthuk release.

Please reference the above images.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Curlycross said:

I feel like this is some sick November fools joke. I see no reference anywhere but here of a scheduled Uthuk release date. I checked the facebook page and see no mention of Runewars let alone Uthuk release.

It was in the Twin Cities: RuneWars Miniatures Game private group on FB.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...