Jump to content
RocketDarth

What's your favorite ship?

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, Innese said:

Scum HWK-290. Palob & Torkil are the most annoying little buggers ever.

I don't think I've ever used the scum HWK-290 before, I'll have to give them a try.

 

18 minutes ago, gennataos said:

Tie between Poe in the T-70 and Rey in the Falcon.

love Poe! Rey to, only thing is I don't love big ships, not as maneuverable as small ships. Still Finn and Rey are awesome together. 

 

22 minutes ago, Estarriol said:

Easy. T-65 with Luke at the helm. What would Star Wars be without Red 5?

 

12 minutes ago, JudgeDeath said:

T-65 with Luke for me too. :)

I have not used Luke in a while, I should try him again soon. For my favorites I think my favorite imperial ship and pilot is probably tie defender with countess Ryad. Tie/x7 is awesome! For rebels I think Poe from the core set. Snap is pretty good though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, RocketDarth said:

I don't think I've ever used the scum HWK-290 before, I'll have to give them a try.

The combination of Palob & Torkil with TLT alongside Kavil makes for a nasty trio. You're reliably hitting for 6 damage a round, which means a fair number of small base ships are gone, and most every other ship is taken to around half or less.

Kavil — Y-Wing 24
Predator 3
Twin Laser Turret 6
Unhinged Astromech 1
Ship Total: 34
   
Torkil Mux — HWK-290 19
Twin Laser Turret 6
Dengar 3
Pulsed Ray Shield 2
Ship Total: 30
   
Palob Godalhi — HWK-290 20
Predator 3
Twin Laser Turret 6
4-LOM 1
Pulsed Ray Shield 2
Moldy Crow 3
Ship Total: 35

An alternative version of this build strips the PRS off of the HWKs and places 5 points of bombs/extra munitions onto Kavil, though I've moved more towards the version posted above.

This list is basically made to do 1 thing, and do it well. Club Aces. Palob steals the key part of their token-stacks and Torkil dropping them to zero not only means that your ships fire first, Palob & Kavil are each then getting 2 rerolls off of their Predators. Torkil is the linchpin to this list; if he dies, you're shooting second/last and Predator is partially shutdown.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Innese said:

The combination of Palob & Torkil with TLT alongside Kavil makes for a nasty trio. You're reliably hitting for 6 damage a round, which means a fair number of small base ships are gone, and most every other ship is taken to around half or less.

Kavil — Y-Wing 24
Predator 3
Twin Laser Turret 6
Unhinged Astromech 1
Ship Total: 34
   
Torkil Mux — HWK-290 19
Twin Laser Turret 6
Dengar 3
Pulsed Ray Shield 2
Ship Total: 30
   
Palob Godalhi — HWK-290 20
Predator 3
Twin Laser Turret 6
4-LOM 1
Pulsed Ray Shield 2
Moldy Crow 3
Ship Total: 35

An alternative version of this build strips the PRS off of the HWKs and places 5 points of bombs/extra munitions onto Kavil, though I've moved more towards the version posted above.

This list is basically made to do 1 thing, and do it well. Club Aces. Palob steals the key part of their token-stacks and Torkil dropping them to zero not only means that your ships fire first, Palob & Kavil are each then getting 2 rerolls off of their Predators. Torkil is the linchpin to this list; if he dies, you're shooting second/last and Predator is partially shutdown.

Thanks for the list, looks like fun. I love  messing with opponents, so fun!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, RocketDarth said:

This is about your favorite ship, not others. You like Dengar? Run Dengar! Games are for fun!

Don’t you worrie I will be running Dengar until he can afford something other then toilet paper :D maybe like A suit and tie with a WWE mask would be cool :huh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Dengars Toilet Paper said:

Don’t you worrie I will be running Dengar until he can afford something other then toilet paper :D maybe like A suit and tie with a WWE mask would be cool :huh:

Lol!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...