RocketDarth

What's your favorite ship?

3 minutes ago, Innese said:

Scum HWK-290. Palob & Torkil are the most annoying little buggers ever.

I don't think I've ever used the scum HWK-290 before, I'll have to give them a try.

18 minutes ago, gennataos said:

Tie between Poe in the T-70 and Rey in the Falcon.

love Poe! Rey to, only thing is I don't love big ships, not as maneuverable as small ships. Still Finn and Rey are awesome together. 

22 minutes ago, Estarriol said:

Easy. T-65 with Luke at the helm. What would Star Wars be without Red 5?

12 minutes ago, JudgeDeath said:

T-65 with Luke for me too. :)

I have not used Luke in a while, I should try him again soon. For my favorites I think my favorite imperial ship and pilot is probably tie defender with countess Ryad. Tie/x7 is awesome! For rebels I think Poe from the core set. Snap is pretty good though.

10 minutes ago, RocketDarth said:

I don't think I've ever used the scum HWK-290 before, I'll have to give them a try.

The combination of Palob & Torkil with TLT alongside Kavil makes for a nasty trio. You're reliably hitting for 6 damage a round, which means a fair number of small base ships are gone, and most every other ship is taken to around half or less.

Kavil — Y-Wing 24
Predator 3
Twin Laser Turret 6
Unhinged Astromech 1
Ship Total: 34

Torkil Mux — HWK-290 19
Twin Laser Turret 6
Dengar 3
Pulsed Ray Shield 2
Ship Total: 30

Palob Godalhi — HWK-290 20
Predator 3
Twin Laser Turret 6
4-LOM 1
Pulsed Ray Shield 2
Moldy Crow 3
Ship Total: 35

An alternative version of this build strips the PRS off of the HWKs and places 5 points of bombs/extra munitions onto Kavil, though I've moved more towards the version posted above.

This list is basically made to do 1 thing, and do it well. Club Aces. Palob steals the key part of their token-stacks and Torkil dropping them to zero not only means that your ships fire first, Palob & Kavil are each then getting 2 rerolls off of their Predators. Torkil is the linchpin to this list; if he dies, you're shooting second/last and Predator is partially shutdown.

1 minute ago, Innese said:

The combination of Palob & Torkil with TLT alongside Kavil makes for a nasty trio. You're reliably hitting for 6 damage a round, which means a fair number of small base ships are gone, and most every other ship is taken to around half or less.

Kavil — Y-Wing 24
Predator 3
Twin Laser Turret 6
Unhinged Astromech 1
Ship Total: 34

Torkil Mux — HWK-290 19
Twin Laser Turret 6
Dengar 3
Pulsed Ray Shield 2
Ship Total: 30

Palob Godalhi — HWK-290 20
Predator 3
Twin Laser Turret 6
4-LOM 1
Pulsed Ray Shield 2
Moldy Crow 3
Ship Total: 35

An alternative version of this build strips the PRS off of the HWKs and places 5 points of bombs/extra munitions onto Kavil, though I've moved more towards the version posted above.

This list is basically made to do 1 thing, and do it well. Club Aces. Palob steals the key part of their token-stacks and Torkil dropping them to zero not only means that your ships fire first, Palob & Kavil are each then getting 2 rerolls off of their Predators. Torkil is the linchpin to this list; if he dies, you're shooting second/last and Predator is partially shutdown.

Thanks for the list, looks like fun. I love  messing with opponents, so fun!

Just now, RocketDarth said:

This is about your favorite ship, not others. You like Dengar? Run Dengar! Games are for fun!

Don’t you worrie I will be running Dengar until he can afford something other then toilet paper :D maybe like A suit and tie with a WWE mask would be cool :huh:

30 minutes ago, Dengars Toilet Paper said:

Don’t you worrie I will be running Dengar until he can afford something other then toilet paper :D maybe like A suit and tie with a WWE mask would be cool :huh:

Lol!