Jump to content
Urmel69

Next ships (after Wave 12/13)

Recommended Posts

I am interessted in what you think will serious be the next ships. So please don't write any ships you wish for but are really absolutely from outer rim like some yuuzhan vong stuff or such things. I really want to know what most people think will come next. And after that what ships you wish in the game but don't think are coming so soon.

My most likely candidates are:

- Naboo Fighter (canon (Epi I-III) and in the new battlefront game)
- V-Wing (new battlefront game)
- Gauntlet Fighter (because he's in Armada now)
- Mine Guild Tie (because of rebels)
- Eta-2-Actis (canon (Ep I-III))
- Tie Scimitar (canon (Ep I) and new battlefront game) and Maul as pilot ;-)

Wishlist:

- Delta 7 Aethersprite (canon (Ep I-III) and because its **** sexy)
- Skipray Blastboat
- Slave II
- Chiss Clawcraft (most beautiful Tie ever built)
- Tie Hunter (**** sexy too ;-)
- Tie Droid
- Cutlass 9 Patrol Fighter (Badass-looking as ****)
- YT-2000
- Ark Angel
- whatever Aurra Sing flies because i want her in the game ;-)
- Cade Bane with his ship

Edited by Urmel69

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Urmel69 said:

- whatever Aurra Sing flies because i want her in the game ;-)

I believe she has flown both the Slave I and the Hound's Tooth.  Even if she didn't get a new chassis, having her in the game would be great.

I would put odds on Sentinel shuttle (Rebels)

And TLJ A-Wing.

Wouldn't mind seeing a S&V revamp of the Falcon for the new Solo movie.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Darth Meanie said:

I believe she has flown both the Slave I and the Hound's Tooth.  Even if she didn't get a new chassis, having her in the game would be great.

I would put odds on Sentinel shuttle (Rebels)

And TLJ A-Wing.

Wouldn't mind seeing a S&V revamp of the Falcon for the new Solo movie.

 

I second the Sentinel too, it is the last ship from the OT that could really be added, and with how often it is used on Rebels it could bring a fair bunch of Imperial only crew. Heck, just having Thrawn as a crew upgrade in that expansion would push sales. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My wishlist: 

BLASTBOAT!!! (Imperial turret carrier, Imperial with an Illicit, Imperial/Scum, awesome pivoting wings, potential for bullseye arc)

Naboo Fighter (Leia pilot, cool ship, Rebel ship with agility > 1)

Ark Angel (ugly ship, but good options for crew, multifaction, helps Imps, etc.)

Slave II (fun just for the WTF response from people, another Imperial/Scum turret carrier, A worthy opponent for Emon Azzameen, might fit Jabba)

YT-2000 (now canon, fun ship, nice and powerful, could be Rebel+Scum, maybe a Scum Ghost? Also a possible Jabba carrier. More X-Wing Alliance!!! Downside: another pancake)

HEROES OF SCARIF!!!

 

What we’ll probably get:

Some other Star Wars Galaxies thing

Rebel TIE Defender (I’m ok with this)

Sentinel Shuttle

First Order Bomber

Edited by Kieransi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

YT-2000 definitely tops the list.

Personal Luxury Yacht 3000 - Pilots could include Lando Calrissian and Mara Jade (I'd personally love Dunari as a pilot, but I'm not sure there's any evidence that the Raw Deal was armed...)

...though we could have Dunari piloting a Muurian Transport!

Blastboat, seconded.

Escort Shuttle would also be nice, though unlike the gunboat, I'd actually rather see it without its livery painted on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Resistance A-wing is I think a very likely possibility somewhere next wave. Not all new ships were in the same release before either.

 

I'd like to see the TIE Reaper, because its awesome, and its a better way to introduce Krennic than his ugly *** ship.


For scum.. meh. they have a lot of pirate/hutt ships left, none of them really interest me. One of those. Just not a mining guild TIE.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, JJ48 said:

YT-2000 definitely tops the list.

Personal Luxury Yacht 3000 - Pilots could include Lando Calrissian and Mara Jade (I'd personally love Dunari as a pilot, but I'm not sure there's any evidence that the Raw Deal was armed...)

...though we could have Dunari piloting a Muurian Transport!

Blastboat, seconded.

Escort Shuttle would also be nice, though unlike the gunboat, I'd actually rather see it without its livery painted on.

Yeah! I forgot the YT-2000! Time to add it to my list...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I fully expect the N1 to come around and further beat the "NO PREQUEL CONTENT" types into the dirty just a little harder and laugh while it happens.

V-Wing would be pretty great but I 100% expect it for Scum. I'd welcome it being Imperial so they get an Astromech slot but I do not expect it at all. Imperial Doctrine threw away Republic vessels EXTREMELY fast.

I want the YT-2000. Just, flat out.

It's kind of amazing we haven't gotten the Skipray Blastboat yet, but to think it'd be Imperial is almost silly. Yeah sure The Empire used them in the EU but they used a lot of stuff they don't use now. Given that we've had several nods to the Zann Consortium I'd completely expect it to be a Scum vehicle. Fits their aesthetic better anyway.

TLJ's A-Wing is a guarantee.

We can also probably expect the Kom'rk. With Darth Maul as a pilot.

 

The Empire is sorta running out of stuff here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Derpzilla88 said:

I don't know how anyone could ask for or want more shuttles for the Empire.

Listen, someday this Civil War will be over, and fighters won't be in as steep demand anymore.  Some of us want a contingency to fall back on, and transporting goods and people seems a pretty decent backup plan.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Urmel69 said:

I am interessted in what you think will serious be the next ships. So please don't write any ships you wish for but are really absolutely from outer rim like some yuuzhan vong stuff or such things. I really want to know what most people think will come next. And after that what ships you wish in the game but don't think are coming so soon.

My most likely candidates are:
...

Rebels:

Empire:

  • TIE Reaper
  • Krennic's Shuttle
  • TIE Hunter - not (new) canon, but a very sexy ship with lots of fans
  • V-Wing (Tarkin's)
  • Eta-2 (Vader's)
  • not to mention TIE/FO Bomber and Elite TIE Defender

Scum:

  • Rogue-class Starfighter (Cad Bane's)
  • Gauntlet (Maul's) - FFG will probably reduce it to fit a large base.
Edited by Odanan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lot of great choices here already! from a looks perspective would love to see

  • Sorosuub 3000
  • skipray blastboat
  • N-1
  • Eta-2
  • Clone wars y-wing
  • Any non-YT freighter (YG-4210 for example)
  • TLJ a-wing probably
  • TIE/D
  • mole miner :lol:

not sure if any of them have a functional space on the table though. 

 

Edited by Cryix

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...