Sign in to follow this  
Nheko

Week 6 Updates

43 minutes ago, AK_Aramis said:

I'd rather see parries be "Spend a void to reduce a melee weapon crit by a TN 1 Martial Arts [Melee] roll"

This is along similar lines to my thinking.  That, or rolling and keeping additional dice on your severity reduction test when you spend void and damage a readied weapon.

I guess they'll be updating stuff once they deem they have enough to "add". But true if your a newcomer interested in what's this beta about, it's counterproductive to read the whole original stuff, wrap your head around it to understand, then go through the update material to see what changes. The previews are less important, but for the rules modified, would be better to update their master oftenly. 

34 minutes ago, Nitenman said:

I guess they'll be updating stuff once they deem they have enough to "add". But true if your a newcomer interested in what's this beta about, it's counterproductive to read the whole original stuff, wrap your head around it to understand, then go through the update material to see what changes. The previews are less important, but for the rules modified, would be better to update their master oftenly. 

I doubt it.  Prior performance tends to indicate just more updates.

1 hour ago, selderane said:

Still not compiled into a single document? The beta book becomes less and less relevant with every update.

By design.

Why aren't these updates being included in the beta book?

My guess? It would take too much time changing all page references that will be wrong when text is added and/or removed.

Not that I wouldn't prefer having a changed base document, by I can understand it.

7 hours ago, Sharatec said:

My guess? It would take too much time changing all page references that will be wrong when text is added and/or removed.

Not that I wouldn't prefer having a changed base document, by I can understand it.

Wouldn't need so many page numbers if this was laid out with any semblance of order.

15 hours ago, Sharatec said:

Then annotate the areas that have been updated referring back to the errata. That way you at least know there's something to look at.