Sign in to follow this  
palleon

Streets of Arkham App Update?

Just had notification from the delivery company that my pre-order of Streets will arrive tomorrow!! 

But there is no app update - so I can't play it! Has FFG said anything about this? Kind of annoying to have a game you paid for and not be able to play it...

Okay. Somebody messed up big time... - I just finished downloading the update... - and suddenly, all my buttons are titled "UI BUTTON -insert function-".

Scenario descriptions are gone and as far as I can tell it is impossible to start a new scenario right now.

Also, I had a weird short glitch (?) when trying to start a new scenario about the revenge of a muffin man?? (Upcoming christmas DLC ??)

EDIT:  Weird. Restarting the app three times seems to have solved this mess. - Shame I couldn't grab a screen shot of that glitch...

Edited by Lorinor

5 hours ago, Lorinor said:

Also, I had a weird short glitch (?) when trying to start a new scenario about the revenge of a muffin man?? (Upcoming christmas DLC ??)

Probably an inside joke of the coders/developers the we were never meant to see or a early codename for one of the new scenarios.  I reeeeeally doubt they're going to release a "joke" scenario for the game.

11 hours ago, Lorinor said:

Okay. Somebody messed up big time... - I just finished downloading the update... - and suddenly, all my buttons are titled "UI BUTTON -insert function-".

Scenario descriptions are gone and as far as I can tell it is impossible to start a new scenario right now.

That has happened to me in the past, before the update, and like you said restarting did the trick. Fingers crossed there are no major issues with the new update, cannot wait to play!