rafcpl6868

Fearlessness, Selflessness, and Discipline

31 posts in this topic

On 11/5/2017 at 3:23 PM, rafcpl6868 said:

All acts of ruthlessness are done on pretty large scales. The imperial navy is thematically based thematically in throwing generics at a wal until it breaks the wall or itself. The imperials infighting is almost always among the highest ranking officers which is for armada not x wing. Ruthlessness is a great armada card and a bad card for x wing.

So is Emperor Palpatine, perhaps we should ban him?

I keep trying to think of something along the lines of Selflessness and Fearlessness that is 1 point but it is not going the way I want it too.

Single mindedness

1 pt EPT Limited

When a Friend ship is damaged at range one you Treat all maneuvers as white maneuvers.

Basically if you fly a swarm or close to each other you can turn around without causing yourself to become stressed so you can get some better action economy to take out the ship that damaged you.  I put it as limited because it could be over powered if a bunch of ships had it. 

Until when?

Limited means 1 per ship, not 1 per list.

You're looking for Unique (put a bullet point at the front of the name).

And Relentlessness would be a better name.

2 minutes ago, Raltus said:

I keep trying to think of something along the lines of Selflessness and Fearlessness that is 1 point but it is not going the way I want it too.

Single mindedness

1 pt EPT Limited

When a Friend ship is damaged at range one you Treat all maneuvers as white maneuvers.

Basically if you fly a swarm or close to each other you can turn around without causing yourself to become stressed so you can get some better action economy to take out the ship that damaged you.  I put it as limited because it could be over powered if a bunch of ships had it. 

What you want is to make it unique, cause limited is one per ship

Just now, DeathstarII said:

What you want is to make it unique, cause limited is one per ship

Right thank you, wrong wording there on my part

10 hours ago, Sekac said:

So is Emperor Palpatine, perhaps we should ban him?

"I wouldn't have been opposed to having him be huge ship only. "

That's what I would have said before he released. Now Palp definitely doesn't need another errata since he has been printed played for a while and nerfed.