Sign in to follow this  
Karneck

Vassel game?

4 minutes ago, Karneck said:

No worries! I'm not home right now, but will be in about an hour (maybe sooner).

Always later as well. What works best for you?

Well the best thing is unfortunately before 1 hours 20 minutes from now to end. That is impossible obviously. So I think if we can start as soon as possible (send me a PM or tag me to get my attention when you are available) and end any time before 4 hours from now at the latest. I normally prefer not to stay up that late on Saturdays, but I'll make an exception. If we cannot finish the match before then, I would be happy to continue it another time.

1 minute ago, Karneck said:

No worries mate! I know VOIP makes games run a tad faster, what do you have we could use? Got teamspeak?

Unfortunately I have nothing. I have to close down other programs (like chrome or word) as well to ensure as few delays as possible with running Vassal. The issue is the connection to the internet, I think, and trying to run multiple programs that require an active use of that connection.

20 minutes ago, Karneck said:

Was a fun game! Thanks for playing and letting met cut my teeth on the game!

You are very welcome (Yes, I happen to still be awake :()!

In case you or anyone else is interested, I have a Logfile. It unfortunately starts mid-way through turn 1, but not much happened before I began recording.