PanchoX1

new scummy article is up!

im indifferent on it.

It sounds awesome but i just think the bullseye arc will be insanely difficult to get more than once, and its still an 8hp 1agi ship. Unless they give it the jm5k treatment for its dial so it has white turnarounds for some freakin' reason i expect it to be a difficult ship to use.

10 minutes ago, Hannes Solo said:

Why are the Aces so cheap?

WHy is the generic so expensive?  It's a b wing for the same cost as a b wing, which is expensive...

Very little information.  Not even close to being enough to play with.

But Dalan has potential, and Contraband Cybernetics are pretty great.  Super useful for the illicit slots on the Shadow Caster, I suspect - 3 rounds of infinite actions after K turning - as well as being another thing to slot into the illicit slot on the K-fighter.

Starvipers will also like it a lot - the sloop is great but tough to make full use of when you don't get actions after.

13 minutes ago, Vineheart01 said:

im indifferent on it.

It sounds awesome but i just think the bullseye arc will be insanely difficult to get more than once, and its still an 8hp 1agi ship. Unless they give it the jm5k treatment for its dial so it has white turnarounds for some freakin' reason i expect it to be a difficult ship to use.

It won't have any white K-turns, the dial shows a red 4K.

1 minute ago, thespaceinvader said:

WHy is the generic so expensive?  It's a b wing for the same cost as a b wing, which is expensive...

Very little information.  Not even close to being enough to play with.

But Dalan has potential, and Contraband Cybernetics are pretty great.  Super useful for the illicit slots on the Shadow Caster, I suspect - 3 rounds of infinite actions after K turning - as well as being another thing to slot into the illicit slot on the K-fighter.

Starvipers will also like it a lot - the sloop is great but tough to make full use of when you don't get actions after.

Double that with Jabba! 5 Rounds of Raging and 4 of them flying reds to end up with 18 stressmarkers on your Ketsu.. Would probably need a limited.

I gotta say I'm kinda bugged by how many copies of Saturation Salvo are in this wave.  They clearly thought it was goign to be amazing but it's hilariously terrible.

Note for those who just flip through the pictures: all the speed 1 and 2 turns are red!

The dial on this thing is going to be horrific.  Unless it has 3 turns, it's probably unusably bad.

"Given how difficult it can be to catch enemy ships in your bullseye firing arc, especially when you consider that all of the Kimogila's Speed "1" and "2" turns are red, catching multiple ships in the same firing arc will be no easy task. That said, if you manage it, Torani Kulda will force them all to either discard all of their focus and evade tokens or suffer one point of damage."

Watch it only have a white 3 straight and banks. 

I dont 

1 minute ago, Celestial Lizards said:

Not if you're consistently firing 4 hits from that large ship.

Dont know the dial but cruise missles in the bullseye is going to leave a mark ?

3 minutes ago, BrotherFett said:

I am hoping the new salvaged astromech will take advantage of those red manuvers. Maybe a mechanic that works like r2-d2 but with red manuvers. The expansion does come with an extra shield token. Get a shield and stress after performing a red manuver.

I like that but imagine running it with wired! That would be awesome . Just do red moves for the whole game 

3 minutes ago, BrotherFett said:

I am hoping the new salvaged astromech will take advantage of those red manuvers. Maybe a mechanic that works like r2-d2 but with red manuvers. The expansion does come with an extra shield token. Get a shield and stress after performing a red manuver.

I'm not sure scum needs to add Regen to it's list of abilities. 

6 minutes ago, Celestial Lizards said:

"Given how difficult it can be to catch enemy ships in your bullseye firing arc, especially when you consider that all of the Kimogila's Speed "1" and "2" turns are red, catching multiple ships in the same firing arc will be no easy task. That said, if you manage it, Torani Kulda will force them all to either discard all of their focus and evade tokens or suffer one point of damage."

Watch it only have a white 3 straight and banks. 

I really hope so. 

7 minutes ago, thespaceinvader said:

I gotta say I'm kinda bugged by how many copies of Saturation Salvo are in this wave.  They clearly thought it was goign to be amazing but it's hilariously terrible.

Note for those who just flip through the pictures: all the speed 1 and 2 turns are red!

The dial on this thing is going to be horrific.  Unless it has 3 turns, it's probably unusably bad.

Good. Scum doesn't need another high ps ship with good mobility if it also wrecks face.