Artifixprime

Precision Strike and Boarding Engineers

Apologies if this has been asked before but I'm on my phone and searching isn't the easiest... Anyway... 

Am I right in thinking that I'm NOT able to use boarding engineers with the precision Strike mission as the timing looks to be wrong? 

Boarding Engineers triggers when a reveal a command and the mission triggers when I make an attack. 

28 minutes ago, Artifixprime said:

Apologies if this has been asked before but I'm on my phone and searching isn't the easiest... Anyway... 

Am I right in thinking that I'm NOT able to use boarding engineers with the precision Strike mission as the timing looks to be wrong? 

Boarding Engineers triggers when a reveal a command and the mission triggers when I make an attack. 

You pretty much answered your own question, no?

PS

Special Rule: When a squadron with Bomber or a ship is attacking, it may spend 1 die with a Icon Dice Hit icon to flip 1 random facedown damage card on the defender faceup.

After a squadron with Bomber or a ship performs an attack, its owner gains 1 victory token for each damage card that was dealt faceup or flipped faceup during that attack.

Engineers

When you reveal a command, you may discard a token-squad.png dial or token and this card to choose 1 enemy ship at close range. Look at its facedown damage cards and flip a number of them faceup up to your engineering value (once at a time).

Edited by Green Knight