HadesHerald

Can We Talk About This?

I gave my players a ship called the White Lady. It's a YV-560 light freighter that is painted all white except for a pink stripe running down its center. It was previously owned by an ortolan who won it as first prize on a reality holovid cooking show on Orto. She was tricked into hauling the wrong kind of spice -- she thought it was space cumin -- by an underhanded broker named Skuz (the name should have been a hint). She was arrested by the Empire and now finds herself serving hard time. 

Just now, Stan Fresh said:

There's this really old movie where a starship is named after a lengthy period of years and a type of bird? What was it called again, Space Troubles?

Ah, yeah funny thing, my brain didn't immediately assume a Star Wars reference with that.  

On 2017-11-04 at 1:22 PM, Edgehawk said:

Our party operates out of The Golden Hind, a Hutt yacht offered by our employer (named by our GM, after Sir Francis Drake's privateer, which circumnavigated the globe in the 16th century). It is to our party's credit, and maturity level, that there have been very few butt jokes at our ship's expense... Also, we don't want to instigate it- we are not entirely certain it is not sentient and/ or controlled by another entity...

Now that sounds like a ship you'd want your own cabin on, so that, at the end of a long day, you could retire to your very own Golden Hindquarters.

Edited by penpenpen

another group had the Wayfarer-class medium freighter Former Glory.

An unique ship named the Darklight

A xiytiar-class heavy transport Long Haul

The light Freighter Redhawk

One of my favs, a Ghtroc 720 named the Better Luck

Just to name a few.

Edited by EE-z98