Sign in to follow this  
clanmccracken

Clan Specific Deck Protectors

I can not be the only one that would like to have some of these. Come on FFG, sell deck protectors with the Clan Mon on them. Make 2 sets, with alternate color schemes. As an example, Crane clan you can sell White mon on a blue background, and Blue mon on a white background. You will make all the monies, and an internet or two.

Art backs are nice but the sleeves are typically lesser quality than those with one colour. It's the strange process there must be two layers done, where the art is on a thin film and glued onto the sleeve. Not for me, but it would be neat to see them on the shelves.

On 10/31/2017 at 10:31 AM, Hordeoverseer said:

Art backs are nice but the sleeves are typically lesser quality than those with one colour. It's the strange process there must be two layers done, where the art is on a thin film and glued onto the sleeve. Not for me, but it would be neat to see them on the shelves.

I used a lot of the official Star Wars LCG sleeves and after awhile, yeah, they're not great. I resleeved all my decks in matte single color sleeves and they feel better and hold up better.

Can't remember who in this thread gave the idea, but I followed on it. Was bothered to get dragon clan colored sleeves because  not sure I'll always play dragon, and couldn't buy 5 sets of different clan colored sleeves just in case (because in old CCG, I played at some point all but crab and unicorn)... So ordered 50 white and 50 pink sleeves. White, color of death and funeral but also purity and truth for the conflicts and pink for the color of the Sakura leaves for the dynasties. All that playing on a plain white mat. That will be for wathever deck I feel like playing on tourneys or events. 

Rest of the home decks will go on clear sleeves.