vitasmortis

Armada Fleet Builder app for iOS

Glad someone finally got a fleet builder on iOS.

Just one little gripe: the swipe to delete function is a little over-sensitive. I've deleted a lot of stuff on accident when I was only trying to copy a line. Maybe if you could adjust how far you have to swipe to trigger a delete or throw up a prompt that requires a confirmation? If this was a mechanical thing I'd say some type of indent so that you could "feel" the threshold you're passing.

For me, it specifically crashes when the last squadron in a list is displayed.

It did NOT crash if a list had only ships and/or objectives, but no squadrons.

It did not crash when pulling up a list that was over one screen full, UNTIL you scroll all the way to the bottom.

It DID crash with a list containing only 1 squadron.

I very rarely could create a list that did not crash, but could not consistently replicate those lists.

I hate bug hunting. Godspeed to you. Thanks again for the app. My wife may be the one sabotaging your code. :) 

Ok, I try to help, my lists rarely crash.As said by deDios it crash ejem you add first squadrons (1-n) I have no colection so maybe it not affect. Happens with rebels and empire. If I add objectives first no problem until I add squadron then crash. 

Another tip, if I Have a fleet complete and deleted all the ships it crash too

Edited by Sharego

40 minutes ago, RogueCommander said:

I keep getting an error message when it’s trying to update and gets to about 50%.

It says the data can’t be read because it’s in the wrong format

Try to unistall and install again I had similar problem with the 1.7 and that went good. 

Enjoying using this app, thanks for all your work. I had a few additional comments:

- Any chance you can add the spoiled content from wave 7?

- Looks like there are two copies of each version of the MC80 Liberty in the Rebel ship list.

- When adding a new squadron, is it possible to get an option to sort the squad lists by type to group squads of the same chassis together? (for example, grouping Mauler, Howlrunner, Valen, Black and generic TIE together)

1 hour ago, vitasmortis said:

Nice, it was just a minor DB issue. It should be fixed now! 

I've been updating everything from the latest FAQ and there was an escape character where there should not have been. 

Just retried and it worked fine. Thanks for all the work!

Hi, first of all thanks for the app, I love it. One bug I found: sometimes I try to add TRC to my torpedo MC30 and it’s not on the list of cards I can add (along with a few others). I switch to scout and can add them no problem. I can add them to MC80 no problem. On another list with a scout MC30, I have the same issue, then switch to torpedo and no issues. Anyway, keep up the good work, thanks again!

Hi all, sorry for the long wait for a reply!

I have a build that is currently waiting for review that will have a fix for the duplicate ships/cards issue, the MC ships issue, AND have all the new Wave 7 card data updates. It was actually ready 2 weeks ago, but Apple for some reason decided that this was the time to hassle me about having the words "Star Wars" anywhere in the app, so they've been dicking me around over all sorts of things and put me in the "extended review" track. 

It should hopefully be ready in the next few days *fingers crossed*

27 minutes ago, vitasmortis said:

Hi all, sorry for the long wait for a reply!

I have a build that is currently waiting for review that will have a fix for the duplicate ships/cards issue, the MC ships issue, AND have all the new Wave 7 card data updates. It was actually ready 2 weeks ago, but Apple for some reason decided that this was the time to hassle me about having the words "Star Wars" anywhere in the app, so they've been dicking me around over all sorts of things and put me in the "extended review" track. 

It should hopefully be ready in the next few days *fingers crossed*

I'm glad the forum doesn't bleep-out "dicking around".