saber throw 10

Stormtrooper 44

+1 trooper 11

+ DLT trooper 24

79 x 4

Stormtrooper 44

AT-ST 195

Equals 780 In total

trying to save some points for the AT-ST weapon (s)

Would love any and all feedback. 

I would imagine so, at this point I'm not sure where those 44 points would be spent otherwise, and I figure they could just be on a random objective that will hopefully be tucked away safely 

On 10/27/2017 at 8:53 AM, Nephlim24 said:

I would imagine so, at this point I'm not sure where those 44 points would be spent otherwise, and I figure they could just be on a random objective that will hopefully be tucked away safely 

i'd drop that base squad and give vader battle meditation, leaving the rest to kit up the at st.

opens up a lot more battlefield flexibility with the at st instead of tethering it to vader's  order range and short move.

49 minutes ago, Ralgon said:

i'd drop that base squad and give vader battle meditation, leaving the rest to kit up the at st.

opens up a lot more battlefield flexibility with the at st instead of tethering it to vader's  order range and short move.

I was thinking just this except with the comlink for the AT-ST and maybe just dropping one of the extra troopers from a squad 

35 minutes ago, Nephlim24 said:

I was thinking just this except with the comlink for the AT-ST and maybe just dropping one of the extra troopers from a squad 

yeah,  just based on what's released for upgrades i cant see the at st weapons being 20 points or less and being worth taking.......