Reaver027

All the expansions (AT-ST and more)

9 hours ago, chemnitz said:

There are fewer unique options for AT-ST pilots. However, it does raise an interesting possibility: can we have Commander cards that are also pilot upgrades? Can General Veers command the attack while piloting an AT-ST? That would go a long way toward making it possible for two AT-STs to fit within an 800 point list.

Nice thinking. 

8 minutes ago, Forresto said:

Are the new expansions such as the at-st unpainted?

For the Air Speeder it says this on official post yesterday

Along with the beautifully sculpted, unpainted miniature, you’ll find all the unit cards and upgrade cards that you need to make the T-47 airspeeder a crucial part of your battle for freedom.

for the ATST it says this-

An AT-ST is an awe-inspiring sight to the average foot soldier. It towers above the battlefield, stalking inimically forward on mechanized legs and raining a hail of fire and death from its laser cannons and powerful weapons systems. With the AT-ST Unit Expansion, you’ll find a single finely sculpted, massive AT-ST miniature, which can be assembled to loom over the battlefield and provide a rallying point for your entire army. Alongside this beautiful miniature, you’ll find an assortment of all the unit cards and upgrade cards that you’ll need to fully integrate the AT-ST into the Empire’s war machine—and your armies.

I cant see anywhere where it says 'unpainted' on the ATST (might have missed it) but im pretty sure it will be unpainted.....but there are some great guides on painting for newcomers tot eh hobby...it really isnt hard with somebody like 'sorastros' guides on youtube.

Edited by VAYASAN

Just now, Hawkstrike said:

I wonder how the AT-ST and speeder will compare to the Bandai 1:48 models.  The latter are much cheaper, come with lots of decal options ... just add a base!

and cards

2 hours ago, GreatMazinkaiser said:

With the way X-wing is going, rendering in box components absolutely useless that's not really a tenable position for them to continue to take.

I’ve been playing ffg games for a long time. I can promise that proxy cards won’t be permitted at an official event.  I don’t know any TO’s that would let that slide. 

4 hours ago, GreatMazinkaiser said:

With the way X-wing is going, rendering in box components absolutely useless that's not really a tenable position for them to continue to take.

Of course it is. Regardless of what the card says you have to have a copy of it. 

But to the subject of using non Legion models to play Legion, of course that won't be allowed in event play. Even if you have the legal unit cards and such. You can't proxy models.

At home play with blank bases if you want, no one will care there.

Yeah i'm very happy with this boxes . Flying ships in game amazing ^^ kinda sad the soldiers expansions are exactly the same as core box, but oh well. 

I'm hoping next they say the release date and some hero expansion. Kinda disappointed with the prices though.. too expensive but oh well i was kinda expecting thi game to be expensive.