Sign in to follow this  
Double Blanks Gaming

Join us as we discuss the new rules reference update!

Trolling destiny? Xwing had a "leak" months ago for a faq weve been waiting for. Still waiting for it.
Port District is still really powerful, you just cant cheese it anymore with hero blue decks that have a habit of bringing out uber cheap upgrades

Imperial Inspection would still be useful if it was a 3cost limit. Its not anywhere near as useful. And thank god because that card was horrendous.

Vibroknife is a very pleasant nerf. So irritating to see it roll a blank and still negate my shields. I agree unblockable damage needs to be a thing but VKnife was stupid, it was almost as bad as some MTG cards that it would single-handedly counter a lot of decks. Shields wont dominate the meta purely because of the 3cap, and theres still plenty of ways to counter them but one-shot ways, not permanent ways.
I wouldnt say heroes are better. Not by a long shot. They just arent horribly behind anymore. Heroes had a habit of generating a ton of shields even without trying (my hera double wookie deck got 3 shields on all 3 characters in 2 turns...the only card that helps me get shields is the uwing lol i just happened to roll that many shields)

You still cannot overwrite a unique with a unique:

Can I discard a unique upgrade in play to play and lower the

cost of another copy?

No. You cannot play a unique upgrade if you have another

copy of it in play.

I too am a big fan of the changes. 

This is on page 30 of the rules.

Can I discard a unique upgrade in play to play and lower the 
cost of another copy?
• No. You cannot play a unique upgrade if you have another 
copy of it in play.