Jump to content
Rabobankrider

Star Wars: Revan's War IC

Recommended Posts

"You call that an attack, *****?! I've seen more vicious bites from a wamp rat! I knew you weren't ****! Come get me slag, you ain't nothing! 

Edited by SithArissa
We cant say he11 but slag is fine?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"I called it, Mistress. She is fierce." 

Kai-wan activates his staff, and the flickering orange plasma blade comes to life. He swings the weapon in a deceptively lazy fashion, feints, then strikes. The savage Zabrak parries easily.. "Ah, yes. Zabrak. Shuree daynas coila yol kal'vyshde, Keli. Oen'mai'ulen et res onis."

The infuriated Acolyte is not getting past Oola's protective barrier, but nor is the droid able to slip past the twin sabers. Pressing the offensive, however, K-1 calculates that he can wear her down.. penetrate her defenses, given time. Such a ferocious assault is untenable, in any but the briefest of contests. Her aggression shall be her downfall, as it should be. "Pilar res orat." he goads.

Somewhere in the back of his processors, the droid acknowledges the rage present in his own Mistress, which he politely ignores. She needs it, now.

(Translation from 

Ul'Zabrak: 

"I thank you for this war dance, fallen one. Good journey to the void."

"Love the horns.")

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Zoroku would move sit before his Master, crossing his legs as he sat down, "I have more information to share, with the Council but was under the impression the weren't willing to hear it just then. I know you will be able to broach this sensitive information when the rest of your fellow council members have calmed." Zoroku would sigh taking a pause before continuing formulating the response in his head, "The Sith invaders did two things that caught my attention that clued me to their chances of being Revan's men a non zero number, First they came in a Centurion class cruiser a ship, that was popular in Revan's fleet, which most disappeared along with him. Second and more importantly, they specifically assassinated the Admiral on board, an Admiral who had served in the same conflict as Revan and would have seen his tactics." He would shake his head in disappointment, again he would pause for some time. "failed to save her, Master. We lost a good Commander because I was too slow. I'm certain if we had Masters there, if you were there... but it is foolish to wish for the past to be changed." he would look to his master then to the window, his hand caressing his beard awaiting his Master's response, he knew she would understand his concerns better than the council.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gaze let's the other Padawans discuss their theories, and instead goes to find one of the instructors in Force use and meditation.  He spends his time focusing on his usage of his abilities, putting emphasis on his ability to quell another's connection to the Force.   Also spending time in telekinetic tug-of-war games with some of the other Padawans, further improving his understanding of the ability to move objects through space.  When not training, he spends his time in the library, reading over various medical texts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As Muu was exploring the gardens and the outer banks of the Council buildings, the natural appreciation for terra arose. It was pleasant experiencing natural gravity afresh again. Just when the Iktotchi began scrutinizing his investigative capacity, he notices a familiar face precisely outside of where the meeting was held. It was Kel, a Zabrak Guardian who he frequently played smashball with in the Temple as younglings. Usually set on the same team, the pair developed a lethal telekinetic offensive strike together against the opposing teams.

"Wait... Is Kel our new addition?" he briefly thought, noticing him converse amongst his Foerost companions. Always admiring the Zabrak's discipline, Muu figured he'd make a fine addition to the team if the case. Curious as to whether Kel still plays the sport, Muu quickly approaches, "Greetings Kel, I'm overjoyed to see you here on Coruscant! I take it you've been assigned with us onto this new investigation?" he questions excitedly.

Edited by Vergence

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Miralukan would smile at the Wookie while shakering her head. 'Just once I would like someone to come by who isn't hurt. Hello Ysama, how is your day going? That kind of thing'. She would chuckle lightly at her joke as she gesture to a near by padded seat. The hall was a cross between a large rectangular meditation chamber crossed with a medical centre. Its earthy tones that coloured the walls and floors were a little dull, yet quite calming. 'So, padawan, what seems to be the problem?' she would ask as she stands before Kattadik, glancing over any immediate injuries that would be obvious. She seemed nice enough, in her early twenty's or so. Her robes were a rich maroon with a simple curving pattern. The wraps around her eyes however where a sandy brown. Even in the Old Republic, the Miralukan species was a rare sight, it was certainly the first time the Wookie had met one in his travels. 

Zoroku's master would listen to what he has to say, leaving a long pause after he finishes. 'This may well suggest that Revan has returned Zoroku, but there is still not enough evidence to be sure. You should not be keeping this information from the council though. Remember, we both owe our loyalty to the council, and the order. It is not for us to decide what they do and do not know'. This is said in a soft voice, but the warning is very clear to one who knows master Shah like Zoroku does. 

As he laments the loss of the admiral, Shah would offer her padawan a smile. 'You cannot blame yourself for the loss of life during the battle. You all did what you could to save the personnel of the station. The order could not ask anything more of any of you. You can't save everyone, are achieve every objective. That does not mean you failed, it is simply a part of life'.

As Gaze trains his abilities, he would notice an elderly jedi watching him at work. The jedi had long white hair and solid white eyes, but did not act as if they were blind. As Gaze continues his studies in the jedi libraries, the old man would approach him. 'You have been hard at work young one' the stranger would say cheerily. 'You have to be careful not to work yourself to hard'. The jedi did not look familiar, but then there was so many jedi in the temple these days, especially with the recent summons. 

Outside, Master Vune continues to drill Ryff in his meditation. 'Do not forget padawan, the force penetrates all things in the galaxy. It creates a map of the entire galaxy and beyond. Do not just focus on the jedi and the animals, look at everything. The plants, the ground, the sky, all of it. See the force, and let it show you this world'.

 

The acolyte would practically hiss at the cutting words from Oola, and would take a few careful steps back from the pair. 'You hide behind that shield with your pet droid doing all the work. Well, let's see how it copes without you'. With that the sith would reach out a hand towards the corridor wall. There is a metallic snapping noise as a large wall panel is pried free of its holdings. It is suspended in the air for a moment till it tilts horizontally, narrow end facing Oola. Suddenly the panel is launched forwards with impressive speed. It would slice through the purple energy field like a blade and slam straight into her gut, knocking the wind out of her.

Agrosa would take this opportunity to reach for the comlink tucked into her belt. 'Master Pyra, I have apprehended some jedi stowaways aboard the ship!'. There would be a moments pause before a deep commanding voice responds. 

'I will send Skrort'.

'No master! I can deal with these two myself'.

'I will send Skrort'. With that the conversation ends with the acolyte flinging her comlink against the wall. It shatters into several pieces, spraying the floor with electronics.  

 

Acolyte Agrosa Force Move Check: 3eP+2eC+1eD+2eF 1 success, 2 advantage, 2 Dark Side
p-a-a.pngp-s-a.pngp-s-s.pngc-f.pngc-th.pngd-f.pngf-ds.pngf-ds.pngFlipped dp to upgrade check, spends force pip o activate power and upgrade silhouette size by 1, does 10 base damage to Oola, spends maneuver to use comlink.

 

Edited by Rabobankrider

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kataddik looks at the Miraluka quizzically, 

“huuguughghg aaaaahnr aarrragghuuhw huurh huuguughghg uggguh raaaaaahhgh?” He growled, confused. “uughguughhhghghghhhgh hnnnhrrhhh raaaaaahhgh uughghhhgh huurh huurh huurh uugggh.”

How can you work with that blindfold on?  I got pretty banged up on that last mission.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He would consider his Master's tone before he made his answer, " You Misunderstand Master, I kept it from them due to the tension I felt in the room, not because of my mistrust in their judgement. I simply gave this information to you a Master on the Council so they could hear it from one of there own." Zoroku would smile at his master, "They listen to you more than they do me, that's why I aways brief you first." He takes a deep breath and looks out the window behind his Master, "All I want the council to do is prepare for worst, Prepare to fight a Military Genius and if we do not get it then be glad we are over prepared."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

K-1's photoreceptors shine brightly, and his vocabulator is uncharacteristically free of banter. No sooner than the Sith casts the wall panel, the droid lays into her, with a vengeance. 

Each strike lands true, as she is no longer parrying. The Acolyte is looking less confident, as Kai-wan sends her flying back.. just as his Mistress unleashes her own attack! 

(Push Aside incidental sends her flying back down the corridor to Short range)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The large hunk of metal (Not K1 don't get your hopes up) smashes into Oola and everything goes black. When light starts to trickle back into her vision its tinted red. Both from blood running down her eyes and from sheer ******* rage. A scream of unbridled anger escapes her lips and any protective inclination the electricity field had snaps away and it all arcs round to the acolyte hitting her in a dazzling display of purples blues and reds.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/7/2018 at 5:20 PM, Rabobankrider said:

As Gaze trains his abilities, he would notice an elderly jedi watching him at work. The jedi had long white hair and solid white eyes, but did not act as if they were blind. As Gaze continues his studies in the jedi libraries, the old man would approach him. 'You have been hard at work young one' the stranger would say cheerily. 'You have to be careful not to work yourself to hard'. The jedi did not look familiar, but then there was so many jedi in the temple these days, especially with the recent summons. 

Gaze would glance up from a holopad about common infectious diseases among smuggler and transport vessels between the Outer Rim and Core, to see the man standing near him.  He took a moment to register what he said, and then shrugged.  "I've rested enough for now, voluntarily and involuntarily.  I have some things I need to take care of, and I somehow suspect I won't have access to the archives for much longer, given current events."  However he does swipe his hand over the displayed text, banishing the information.  He turns to face the older man more directly.  "Can I help you with something sir?"  His tone polite and routine, the tone of someone who is used to spending his time dealing with other people's issues and trying to make them better.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Miraluka would stifle a smile at Kataddik's question. 'It's practice. If I am to be a real healer I need to be able to do my work with my eyes closed. Let's just hope that I won't need a sewing kit or your injuries. I'm still learning'. 

She would let this hang in the air for a moment before bursting into laughter. 'I'm a Miraluka. We are born blind, we see through the force'. She would gesture to the wrapping around her eyes as she says this. 'That's why we wear these. Now then' she would state, rubbing her hands together. 'Let's take a look at those wounds'. 

The Miralukan would hold out her hands an inch or so away from the white Wookie's fur, and the air would be filled with a dull hum and a faint green orb of light would form between them. As the rays of light spread out, they would make contact with the injury that she was hovering over, and Kataddik would feel that spot bathed in warmth. Slowly the injury would begin to grow faint and recede. After a while, there would be little left bu a faint scar. 

Ysama would stand back with a satisfied smile on her face as she admires her work. 'Well, one down. Let's take a look at the rest'. She would set to work on the next injury, and the next. It would take a little over an hour, but in the end Kataddik had been fully healed, and would feel remarkably refreshed.

'There, that's not so bad is it' she would say cheerily as she checks him over for any final wounds. 'You know, if you're going to be working in the field regularly you should really take more care of yourself. Even the best healers can't fix everything. Do Wookies wear armour? It may help'.

Zoroku's master would nod slowly as she listens to her padawan. 'I'm sure that the council will be ready for whatever comes padawan, but do not expect them to be so quick to march to war. If there is a peaceful solution to take, they will. You must remember that we are not part of the Republic army'. It had been a regular warning from Master Shia to her young padawan. 

In the great archives the elderly man would pull out a chair to sit opposite Gaze. 'I am Orso Twone, an assistant to the archivist here. I was actually wondering if I could help you. You seem to be going over quite the wealth of knowledge. I was wondering if you were looking for something specific'.  

Meanwhile Raithe would find her master after a short time of looking. She was near the entrance to the temple, stood among the great pillars speaking to a couple of other jedi knights. Turning to face her padawan. 'Raithe, you finished your meeting with the council. How did it go?'

 

Aboard the Interdictor the acolyte struggles to block the attacks of the droid, but it is the sudden burst of  electricity that throws her from her feet. She is hurled back with tremendous force, smashing into a wall and crumpling onto the floor. She did not move from where she fell. The pair were to expect company though, it seems that her master was sending someone to help the fallen sith. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After introducing himself to the new members of the group, Walden walked around the Temple to find his master.

Where would Master Sellas...ah, right.

There were some gardens at the Jedi Temple, but one Master Sellas always favored. The pools of water reflected the trees that were growing nearby. A light wind blew inside this particular garden, making the sounds of the zither Master Sellas glide all around.

"Guessed you would be here, Master Sellas. I'm back. Flying in Foerost was a bit involved, but I managed to handle it. Met one of my father's old friends."

Walden spotted a place where he could sit besides his master. He took a moment to compose something about the battle. Walden was no stranger to a fight, but he had never seen war, of friends dying and of lives lost in such numbers.

"...What I've seen in Foerost...is this why you refused to join the Revanchists years ago?"

Edited by satkaz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Rabobankrider said:

In the great archives the elderly man would pull out a chair to sit opposite Gaze. 'I am Orso Twone, an assistant to the archivist here. I was actually wondering if I could help you. You seem to be going over quite the wealth of knowledge. I was wondering if you were looking for something specific'.  

Gaze would shake his head.  "Not really no, just browsing the various medical journals for something interesting.  My name is Gaze Eeboh by the way, nice to meet you."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Rabobankrider said:

The Miraluka would stifle a smile at Kataddik's question. 'It's practice. If I am to be a real healer I need to be able to do my work with my eyes closed. Let's just hope that I won't need a sewing kit or your injuries. I'm still learning'. 

She would let this hang in the air for a moment before bursting into laughter. 'I'm a Miraluka. We are born blind, we see through the force'. She would gesture to the wrapping around her eyes as she says this. 'That's why we wear these. Now then' she would state, rubbing her hands together. 'Let's take a look at those wounds'. 

The Miralukan would hold out her hands an inch or so away from the white Wookie's fur, and the air would be filled with a dull hum and a faint green orb of light would form between them. As the rays of light spread out, they would make contact with the injury that she was hovering over, and Kataddik would feel that spot bathed in warmth. Slowly the injury would begin to grow faint and recede. After a while, there would be little left bu a faint scar. 

Ysama would stand back with a satisfied smile on her face as she admires her work. 'Well, one down. Let's take a look at the rest'. She would set to work on the next injury, and the next. It would take a little over an hour, but in the end Kataddik had been fully healed, and would feel remarkably refreshed.

'There, that's not so bad is it' she would say cheerily as she checks him over for any final wounds. 'You know, if you're going to be working in the field regularly you should really take more care of yourself. Even the best healers can't fix everything. Do Wookies wear armour? It may help'.

Zoroku's master would nod slowly as she listens to her padawan. 'I'm sure that the council will be ready for whatever comes padawan, but do not expect them to be so quick to march to war. If there is a peaceful solution to take, they will. You must remember that we are not part of the Republic army'. It had been a regular warning from Master Shia to her young padawan. 

In the great archives the elderly man would pull out a chair to sit opposite Gaze. 'I am Orso Twone, an assistant to the archivist here. I was actually wondering if I could help you. You seem to be going over quite the wealth of knowledge. I was wondering if you were looking for something specific'.  

Meanwhile Raithe would find her master after a short time of looking. She was near the entrance to the temple, stood among the great pillars speaking to a couple of other jedi knights. Turning to face her padawan. 'Raithe, you finished your meeting with the council. How did it go?'

 

Aboard the Interdictor the acolyte struggles to block the attacks of the droid, but it is the sudden burst of  electricity that throws her from her feet. She is hurled back with tremendous force, smashing into a wall and crumpling onto the floor. She did not move from where she fell. The pair were to expect company though, it seems that her master was sending someone to help the fallen sith. 

 

"Huurh wuuh aaaaahnr aaaaahnr uugggh aaahnruh huurh uughghhhgh aarrragghuuhw," Kataddik growled. " Huuguughghg raaaaaahhgh raaaaaahhgh uggguh uuh raaaaaahhgh huuguughghg huuguughghg huurh raaaaaahhgh aarrragghuuhw awwgggghhh uughghhhgh uughguughhhghghghhhgh."

Getting up from the table, and thanking the healer, Kataddik leaves the halls of healing and looks for his companions, particularly any who might be training with their masters. 

 

Wookiees don't typically wear clothing of any kind. It mangles the fur and gets in the way when climbing the Woorshyr trees back home.

Edited by Tramp Graphics

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Rabobankrider said:

Meanwhile Raithe would find her master after a short time of looking. She was near the entrance to the temple, stood among the great pillars speaking to a couple of other jedi knights. Turning to face her padawan. 'Raithe, you finished your meeting with the council. How did it go?'

"I have been given a another mission by the Council, Master," Raithe replies to Master Varr. She fills the Nautolan in on the details of her new assignment, "I was wondering if there was anything else you wished to teach me before I must leave."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"They will take it, what about you Master, you and I both know your opinion, we didn't leave with the exiles not because you didnt want to help fight but because You sensed that the force was telling you not to." Zoroku would remind her of just a few years earlier when she had argued for the Jedi to joint the fight for the defense of the republic, "You know as well as I do if not better that the Sith want the utter destruction of the order." Zoroku would state matter of factly, "Now is the time to stand in the defense of the innocents of the republic... Master you did all you could back then to convince the order to see your point of view as simply a Master, as council member you stand great chance to persuade them." Zoroku sighed as he finished his points and stood up, "I best be getting to bed, I have not slept since the Attack and it is unhealthy to go without sleep for too long."

Edited by Shlambate

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kai-wan inspects the bulkhead where the wall panel had been pulled free. Is there a service corridor, crawl space, even? Replace the panel behind us and make discreet egress..? 

Casually flipping a Destiny Point, Kai-wan pokes his head into the space between the walls, looking both ways. 

Of course there is! 

Picking up the Acolyte like a rag doll, the droid deposits her out of sight. "This way, Mistress."

Edited by Edgehawk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh.. 

Discarding further plans for evasion, Kai-wan sits beside his distraught mistress. The droid drapes an arm protectively about her shoulders, careful not to put too much weight on her.  

I suppose we shall be reunited with Master Lun sooner than anticipated.. 

"You must be Skrort. I am very much afraid we broke your Acolyte. Perhaps you can be more accommodating, and escort us to your Master, forthwith?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Master Sellas would open one eye as he sits cross legged by one of the deeper pools. He would smile at Walden as he streches, cracking his back. 'I've heard some of what happened, but the council is playing a lot of it close to their chest. I'm glad you're ok'.

He would listen to Waldens question, and lean foward to glance into the pool. He would not look at his padawan as he speaks. 'Partly. I'd heard stories about the hyperspace wars. I knew if I went to war I would see things, do things that could never be undone. I knew that even if the council welcomed us, I wouldn't be able to come back. But I trusted Revan, I really did. I believed him when he said that it was the right thing to do, but', he would sigh at this before continuing. 'It wasn't my place to decide. When I joined the order, I became part of something bigger. The council made their decision, for the good of the republic, the galaxy. I had to trust them, or throw away everything I had become. 

He'd look up at his padawan with a sad look on his face. 'I'm sorry that you saw what you did at Foerost. I'm sorry for what I fear you will see in the coming days. It was unlike Sellas to be so serious, dark even.  

Meanwhile Kataddik having wandered the grounds for a short while would come across Ryff and his master. Both were sat cross legged beneath a great curving tree. Vune watches his padawan closely as he focuses on the force. Perhaps he would be able to join them in their practice.

Ryff under the close tutelage of his master would begin to see flickers, flashes of the future. He saw the sun setting before it happened, the courtyard growing quiet. He saw a large chamber filled with jedi in hooded robes, the walls lined with torches. Master Vash is stood before them, saying something that he cannot hear. Suddenly he is brought back to the present. He would see his master, and Kattadik near by. 

Master Varr would giver her padawan a bright beaming smile as she steps away from those she had been speaking to. 'I knew that they would see your potential Raithe. Do you know what it is yet?'. She would pause as she thinks about the question. 'Perhaps it is time that you take more control over your training. What do you think you are lacking in? That is where you must improve'.

Elsewhere, Zoroku's master would nod in response to his words, though would not comment any further. 'Rest well padawan, may the force be with you'. The walk back to his temporary quarters was uneventful. However, when he did arrive, he would see that there was an incoming message waiting for him on the com console. Who it was from, it was impossible to say at the moment. 

 

Aboard the Interdictor, there would be the sound of heavy footsteps approaching the pair on the floor. From down the corridor behind them came a small group, clearly there for the padawan and droid. 'I am' would be the deep, semi-robotic voice. It was the sith that had fought Gaze and Muu. His lightsaber was already drawn and he was not alone. He was flanked by two imperial soldiers, dressed in the red armour of the commando units. They both held silvery blades in their hands. 

'Relinquish your weapons. Or we will take them by force. The choice is yours'. He didn't even ask where Agrosa was, or what had happened to her. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The abrupt arrival of the Sith shocked Oola. She had hoped for a little time to regain whatever composure she normally could muster but it seemed destiny had other plans. Scrambling to her feet, she patted her robes flat. Wiped at the light makeup she wore that was now running and must look gawd awful. Flicked her leku behind her head and stood in a confident pose.

"Yeah you can have my weapon. Its right here. Come and get it."

While saying this she rose her hand in a fist, knuckles towards the Sith and soldiers. Then extended her middle finger.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Rabobankrider said:

Elsewhere, Zoroku's master would nod in response to his words, though would not comment any further. 'Rest well padawan, may the force be with you'. The walk back to his temporary quarters was uneventful. However, when he did arrive, he would see that there was an incoming message waiting for him on the com console. Who it was from, it was impossible to say at the moment. 

He would leave the room once he had his masters approval taking his time, he would make his way to his room without event. Zoroku would notice the blinking light of his communicator, intrigued he would stand before the station and key it on. 

Edited by Shlambate

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Rabobankrider said:

 Master Varr would giver her padawan a bright beaming smile as she steps away from those she had been speaking to. 'I knew that they would see your potential Raithe. Do you know what it is yet?'. She would pause as she thinks about the question. 'Perhaps it is time that you take more control over your training. What do you think you are lacking in? That is where you must improve'.

Raithe first thought about her failure to persuade the weapons dealers. Had the situation been more serious, such as tracking down the Sith, the results of her mission would not have been as fortunate. The survival of the Order depended on her skills as a Sentinel, and she would not fail them this time.

Then she thought about what Padawan Zoroku described and what she was going to be dealing with. Not all of Revan's stooges were Force-sensitive.

"I wish to learn how to use the Jedi Mind Trick," Raithe finally said, "It might serve me well in my investigation."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...