Jump to content
Rabobankrider

Star Wars: Revan's War IC

Recommended Posts

"The Lieutenant simply misunderstands knowledge of enemy tactics with knowledge of enemy movements and plans, his temperament is understandable yet his inability to remain calm after the attack paints him as one unable to deal with the pressures of command, I would not recommend him for Promotion but that decision is out of my hands." Zoroku's tone would  revert back to his usual calm and monotone state now that he wasn't dealing with the insufferable lieutenant. "Master Foreman could you recommend me to those in charge on Coruscant, my information would prove useful in the hands of those willing to listen and not simply cast blame." He would turn his attention back to the Foreman now that Fraistor had left the room in a hurry. 'Seems he is far too attached to the men under his command, a great enough tragedy and the man's mental state could have likely deteriorated, A pity his service record showed much potential.'

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In the triage centre one of the medical staff stop to examine Walden as he observes the others. He's able to apply a patch to the jedi's head to help with the pain he was in, but was called away by a shout before he can carry out much more of a check up. 

A nurse would also begin examining Zoroku's wounds as he speaks to the foreman. However while his is still wearing his armour and stood upright it makes the medics job a bit tricky. They medic would apply a stim pack, though the injenction would hurt as the poor medic struggles to find a vein in between the armour plates. 'Sorry' she would mutter as the needle digs into his flesh before continuing on her rounds. 

The foreman would rub his chin for a moment as he considers the request. 'I can certainly try master jedi, though I do not know how much influence I myself have with the Republic Commanders. I do know from what I've been told that some of them are no fans of jedi, but the others may listen if you go to Corouscant'.

At this the foreman would look around the once engineering deck, now littered with the injured. 'Speaking of Corouscant, what are you plans now jedi? We would certainly appreciate your help with the aftermath of the battle, but repairs may take weeks, probably months at least. Of course I am sure you have more important tasks ahead of you'.  

Walden Medical Check: 2eP+1eA+2eD 0 successes, 4 advantage


p-a-a.pngp-s-a.pnga-a.pngd-f.pngd--.pngWalden recovers 4 strain. 

Zoroku Medical Check: 2eP+1eA+2eD 2 successes, 2 threat, 1 Triumph
p-tr.pngp-a.pnga-s-a.pngd-th-th.pngd-th-th.pngZoroku recovers 3 wounds but suffers 2 strain.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Rabobankrider said:

In the triage centre one of the medical staff stop to examine Walden as he observes the others. He's able to apply a patch to the jedi's head to help with the pain he was in, but was called away by a shout before he can carry out much more of a check up. 

A nurse would also begin examining Zoroku's wounds as he speaks to the foreman. However while his is still wearing his armour and stood upright it makes the medics job a bit tricky. They medic would apply a stim pack, though the injenction would hurt as the poor medic struggles to find a vein in between the armour plates. 'Sorry' she would mutter as the needle digs into his flesh before continuing on her rounds. 

The foreman would rub his chin for a moment as he considers the request. 'I can certainly try master jedi, though I do not know how much influence I myself have with the Republic Commanders. I do know from what I've been told that some of them are no fans of jedi, but the others may listen if you go to Corouscant'.

At this the foreman would look around the once engineering deck, now littered with the injured. 'Speaking of Corouscant, what are you plans now jedi? We would certainly appreciate your help with the aftermath of the battle, but repairs may take weeks, probably months at least. Of course I am sure you have more important tasks ahead of you'.  

 

  Hide contents

Walden Medical Check: 2eP+1eA+2eD 0 successes, 4 advantage


p-a-a.pngp-s-a.pnga-a.pngd-f.pngd--.pngWalden recovers 4 strain. 

Zoroku Medical Check: 2eP+1eA+2eD 2 successes, 2 threat, 1 Triumph
p-tr.pngp-a.pnga-s-a.pngd-th-th.pngd-th-th.pngZoroku recovers 3 wounds but suffers 2 strain.

 

Kataddik looks over at the Forman and queries, uughghhhgh raaaaaahhgh uughguughhhghghghhhgh huurh huurh.  raaaaaahhgh huurh aarrragghuuhw huurh aaaaahnr aarrragghuuhw wrrhwrwwhw hnnnhrrhhh uuh?”

”Our ship was also damaged. Any idea how long, or even if, it can be repaired?”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Upon observing Gaze's involuntary water ballet within the tank for a few extra hours healing, Muu notices his friend begin to gesture for a release. The padawan quickly notifies a medical tech passing by. "Excuse me, I believe my friend is gesturing to be released; perhaps, someone else more in need could take his spot?" Muu suggests with a grin.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The security droid makes every attempt to bypass the code lock, without triggering the alarm, but is unable to make timely progress accessing the terminal. "I'm afraid this is not going to be a quick hack." K-1 voices, dejectedly. "What do you make of.. that tablet?" 

While Oola examines the datapad, Kai-wan scans the strange items decorating the room. "Not exactly my bailiwick, but you'd be surprised what I sometimes find stored away in here." The droid taps the side of his head with a metallic ding. "Well.. Not just there.. And you probably would not be so surprised." The droid picks up an object that strikes him as particularly.. peculiar..?

(Try my chance at a Lore check?)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I dunno. Its a rock with scribbles on it? 

Oola had no idea what any of this stuff was. She liked old stories and had even read a few books. But the practical exploration of the past was boring. 

Oh! Hey! Datapaaad. 

She picked it up and activated the device. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Zoroku would feel the harp pain and look to the source that caused it, "Thank you." He said to the young Nurse, turning his attention back to the Foreman, "Yes, our ship was destroyed in the battle, thus even if the Jedi were to recall us to coruscant we wouldn't be able to travel at the moment. However with the return of the Sith the likelihood of the council recalling us all is very high." Zoroku would assume a pensive stance and thought for a while as Kattadik responded to their lack of a ship, "Yes, you could lend us a ship as Kattadik suggests  in the meantime we could assist you until you are able to spare a ship for us,, I am certain the Jedi Council will be understanding of delays in our arrival."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

'Well we can provide you with one of the surviving shuttles master jedi. You could leave now if you felt it was truly urgent. I am afraid to say though that while the jamming signal from the enemy had passed, out long range communication array was destroyed in the battle'. The foreman would shake his head sorrowfully. 'There will be much work to do, we will have to request the senate for a relief force and engineers to help rebuild'.

In the medi-bay one of the staff there would frown slightly at Muu's request.  She would rub her chin for a moment as she examines the tank. 'Well, he should really be in there longer, but we do have a lot of injured to help'. With a sigh she would move to the tank consoles. In a moment it would begin to drain, letting Gaze slowly sink to the floor. The front of the tank would slide open and the nurse would turn to face Muu. 'Look after him, he will feel fragile for a while, and should avoid strenuous activities'. With that the pair were left alone as the rest of the rooms occupants rushed around them with their duties.

 

On the Interdictor, Oola would be able to open the datapads contents with no problem. It would flicker into life with a blue light, and a series of files would open on it. They were different holocron recordings it seemed. The first showed a training video of two squads of sith troopers pitted against each other. The fighting is brutal to watch, and really shows the potential threat a well marshalled squad could offer.  The second was of two robed figures duelling against each other with the red lightsabers some of the jedi had seen this day. They both fought aggressively, with the shorter of the two using a deadly form of makashi. The taller more muscular character fought with a strange style that was not so easy to recognise. It was a strong, mostly static stance with minimal movement to attack and defend. After a few minutes the fight ends with the shorter figure on her knees with a blade to their neck. 'You are ready. Or at least ready to fight such a week think as the Republic. Lord Revan has sent word from Korriban, we are to attack Foerost'.

With that the recording ends, but not the revelation. The voice of the figure in the holocron. It was Pyra's voice, her old master. It seemed he had survived the unknown regions, and was now an enemy of the republic. But why? How? Too many questions to ask at this time, but could such a thing be ignored?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Nonsense, I'm certain my fellow Padawans need some time to recuperate, as not all of them may have had the fortune to suffer minimal injury, Kattadik here is proof of that..." Zoroku would turn to see Walden receiving Care, "Those of us who are able bodied will be willing to help in whatever ways we can before we make our leave." He turned back to the Foreman and locked eyes with him giving him a slight smile, "It is the least we can do." 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Of course, of course. We will be fine" Muu replies to the nurse. The Iktotchi points to the locker with Gaze's belongings and allows him to attempt to acquire his gear on his own. "Do you have any questions?" Muu inquires, unsure of his peers condition or if surprised by unexpected events.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gaze would stand up, taking a moment to remove the majority of the fluid still clinging to his body.  He would then step around a privacy screen to remove the tank diaper, and redon his robes.  His hair still wet, but feeling much more like himself, he moves back to speak to Muu.  "How many did we lose?"  He asked, his tone fairly flat and emotionless.  He glanced around the medbay, seeing the large number of occupied beds.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Uncertain of the context of the question, Muu assumes the inquiry is directed towards a more collective scale. Slightly apprehensive and uninformed himself, Muu replies "The tally is still a unconfirmed and continuous process. The station personnel is very short-handed and had not the opportunity to develop an accurate census. Foerost Station's long range communications have not been restored yet so it may be sometime for the necessary resources arrive". Realizing his answer was not very informative, it still provided a truthful response to the situation.

Edited by Vergence

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gaze nodded numbly, glancing around absently as he catches various bits of medical conversation.  He looks back at Muu and asks more specifically.  "Any more of our Order lost?"  He takes that moment to run his fingers of his right hand through his short hair, causing a small spray of water droplets to halo his head momentarily.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Muu pauses at the thought of the question for a moment. "Just Svae as far as I know. If we had suffered more causalities, I'm sure the others would have informed us by now" Muu replies, trying to sound confident in his assumption.  "While you were unconscious, Walden piloted us from the interdictor to the station. He seemed to be in good physical condition; he stopped by triage to swiftly get cleared" he ends on a more positive note.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gaze's face tightens a bit at the mention of Svae, and then twitches at the mention of the interdictor.  "What about that masked one?  And the ship?  Did we stop him from taking it?"  Clearly large gaps in Gaze's memory are coming back to him in bursts.  He walks over and washes his hands at a nearby basin, despite them having been recently cleaned in a bacta tank, and again cleaned when he dressed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Grinning, Muu says "Yes, we did stop the darksider from acquiring the interdictor. The masked figure however... fled and destroyed the reactor to the starship". He continues in a upbeat tone, "We also had a new Jedi arrival. She disembarked onto the station prior to the battle and was able to assist against the attack. She, too, was aboard the shuttle when Walden rescued us on a stolen enemy shuttle". Muu leans in closer, "With the shuttle Walden obtained, he was able to trick the enemy into allowing the Jedi infiltrate the very same navy who attacked us. So, we now have an insider within the fleet" the padawn reports.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

With the situation cleared and a patch put into place, Walden takes a moment to check himself. He approached Zoroku, Kattadik, and the foreman.

"Good to see you two safe and sound," he said to his compatriots with a smile. "Overheard the Dragon's wrecked at the moment. I'll stop by and take a look then."

Turning to the foreman, Walden remembered, "And speaking of shuttles, there are two shuttles that belong to the enemy inside a hangar bay, one placed into a wall. If there are some techs to spare, they could pull information out from them, see if there's anything useful."

"I'll have to stay here a bit, haven't got the all-clear yet." Walden looks down a bit, trying to keep that smile up. "Shame Sven and Gunda aren't here to enjoy this...shame."

He quiets up for a moment before speaking. "Who else have we lost?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Zoroku would turn his gaze toward Walden as he addressed the three of them, "When I first came in here, I spotted the bodies of Tiberius and Matt, unfortunate as it may be we cannot let their deaths affect us, the Sith are here and we are at War. We should use their deaths to make our resolve stronger." He folded his arms behind his back, "Walden the Dragon took direct missile fire, it is unlikely the ship will be flyable for weeks even if it is priority number one to be fixed, our effort would be best spent helping the foreman with the situation here until all of our living Jedi companions are healed and ready..." He looks about the room, trying to spot any of the other Padawans, :"By any chance Walden have you seen Muu, Gaze and Oola, Their fates at least to my knowledge are still unknown." He would wait expectantly for an answer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gaze looks up at the mention of the masked person escaping, and then frowns in confusion about one of their order apparently being on the enemy ship.  So he's all alone.  He thought to himself.  Finishing up cleaning his already clean hands, he looks at Muu.  "So I take it I have you to thank for getting me out of there?"  His eyes drifting around the room from time to time, observing the medical events going on.   He seems out of focus and far more subdued than is usual for him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Muu slightly tilts his head, "When negotiations went sideways, the unknown darksider unhanded you from great height which unfortunately lead to your concussion. At that point you were unconscious so I carried you to a location where Walden was able to rescue the both of us" he attempts to summarize. The course of events were still unclear to the Iktotchi. Whether he rescued Gaze or created the causation which lead to the incident was up to him. Muu was just happy Gaze was just up and about walking again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oola watches a black screen for a number of heartbeats she was painfully aware of. A flood of emotions rushed over her. Elation - She'd found her master. Anger - what was that ****** doing training someone else? Confusion - why was he saying these things? Fear - all of this was overwhelming. 

After all of this however she was strangely calm and placed the pad down.

"Nothing on the pad thats important......... HAVE YOU NOT GOT IN THAT COMPUTER YET YOU USELESS LUMP?!"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gaze nods as he digests that information, clearly distracted.  He turns to Muu and gives a half-smile, apparently the best he can afford at this time.  "Thank you." He says simply.  "However, I think I need some time to consider some things..." he glances around the room, gesturing.  "..also, this is now a combat hospital, and they will need every hand they can to treat the injured.  I should really provide a hand now that I'm healed.." he winces a bit as he turns, making some of his injuries flare up. "...well, now that I'm mobile at least.  Do you know if any of our Order was brought here for treatment?  Or is it just the station personnel?"  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Beyond Walden visiting triage to get cleared, nobody else has updated me on their status. The paramedic and I took you straight to the medi-bay from the hangar and I've not adventured else where" Muu replies, realizing comm silence was odd. The Iktotchi puts one finger up to imply 'one moment'. Grabbing his comlink, he says cheerfully "Gaze is conscious again and ready for business. Have you been cleared Walden?" over the padawan's frequency.

Edited by Vergence

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Shlambate said:

Zoroku would turn his gaze toward Walden as he addressed the three of them, "When I first came in here, I spotted the bodies of Tiberius and Matt, unfortunate as it may be we cannot let their deaths affect us, the Sith are here and we are at War. We should use their deaths to make our resolve stronger." He folded his arms behind his back, "Walden the Dragon took direct missile fire, it is unlikely the ship will be flyable for weeks even if it is priority number one to be fixed, our effort would be best spent helping the foreman with the situation here until all of our living Jedi companions are healed and ready..." He looks about the room, trying to spot any of the other Padawans, :"By any chance Walden have you seen Muu, Gaze and Oola, Their fates at least to my knowledge are still unknown." He would wait expectantly for an answer.

Walden sighed,"I-I see..."

Tiberius is...dead?

Walden gritted his teeth as he looked down. He was the one that had shown him that not all Mandalorians were bad, to start letting go. Even though they had just met in a long time, Walden was still grateful to him for that. And now all that remained of the proud warrior was a corpse.

I hope he died the way he wanted to. But...in one day...that's already half of us.

"I know...I just want to take a look at it. Even if it-" The comlink sounded off. "Hello? Muu, what's going on? ...I see, Gaze just woke up, huh? ....Kattadik and Zoroku are fine, but I got bad news. Matt and Tiberius...they're dead...Zoroku confirmed it...yeah. I'll see you then."

Walden shut off the comlink. "Muu is with Gaze right now. Pulled them out of an enemy Interdictor after Gaze suffered a fall. But as for Oola..."

He looked around to make sure everyone else was busy. "Considering the...incident you had with the Lieutenant, it'd be best to talk somewhere else. I fear it'd cause even more of an incident at this moment. Once I'm cleared out, I can talk then," he whispered.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...