Rabobankrider

Star Wars: Revan's War OOC

Posted (edited)

@Rabobankrider

I believe that the Engineers (and maybe Flight Crew too?) need to borrow some location-appropriate uniforms from an employee locker room in order to pass unremarked "behind the scenes" at the spaceport. Would that be before or after we need to slice our way into the secure area?

Edited by Bellona

Hello Everyone, I am the newest addition I believe. You can call me Ive or Dead Ive is my character name and it is pronounced Evie. I am a Arkanian Jedi Consular Healer Seresu defender. Wow that was a mouth full. As soon as the Story Teller gets my character all sorted I will be joing you all. Hope to have loads of fun.

@Shlambate: Would you be averse to having Zoroku purchase a datapad (75 credits) at the spaceport's equivalent of a bookshop?

Otherwise I'm not sure how Armatta would copy the map(s) that she found for his group to use.

5 minutes ago, Bellona said:

@Shlambate: Would you be averse to having Zoroku purchase a datapad (75 credits) at the spaceport's equivalent of a bookshop?

Otherwise I'm not sure how Armatta would copy the map(s) that she found for his group to use.

Charcoal trace.

Sure he can Buy one.

3 minutes ago, Shlambate said:

Charcoal trace.

Sure he can Buy one.

Great. I'll narrate something IC to explain how he obtains one and how Armatta copies the map(s) and other pertinent information for him to use.

Posted (edited)

By the way, would any of the Flight Crew or Engineers like to take one or more of the dataspikes which we got from the Order?

There are 7 of them, and I've just realised that they officially have an Encumbrance value of 1 apiece!!!! :o 

(They must be the equivalent of mini laptops or something similar to earn that Encumbrance value.)

Armatta can only carry one dataspike at the moment, as she's also lugging her Armoured Robes in one backpack (that's an extra 5 Encumbrance for that alone!).

It would make sense for the dataspikes to be split between both groups, and then just hand one to the designated slicer as needed.

Edited by Bellona

2 hours ago, Bellona said:

By the way, would any of the Flight Crew or Engineers like to take one or more of the dataspikes which we got from the Order?

There are 7 of them, and I've just realised that they officially have an Encumbrance value of 1 apiece!!!! :o 

(They must be the equivalent of mini laptops or something similar to earn that Encumbrance value.)

Armatta can only carry one dataspike at the moment, as she's also lugging her Armoured Robes in one backpack (that's an extra 5 Encumbrance for that alone!).

It would make sense for the dataspikes to be split between both groups, and then just hand one to the designated slicer as needed.

Krios can carry several and hand them out as needed

On 6/14/2020 at 1:54 AM, Rabobankrider said:

@Bellona, I'll say you have access codes to the spaceport secure areas like the security centre and flight control, along with a map. With the setback however (to provide some challenge) I'm going to say you weren't able to find access codes to the impound hangers. You do however marked on your map so can find them easily.  

That all sounds fine for looping the cameras and the triumph etc. 

I just realised that one of my recent IC posts was slightly incorrect - we have the codes to the secure areas, just not to the actual impound hangars. (As per the quoted text above.)

I'm amending the IC post to reflect what information we do have.

If anybody wants, they can make an average perception check while in the locker rooms. A success will allow you to find a spare toolbox by one of the lockers (one per group), you can add that to your inventory if you want, I believe they are 4 encumbrance. 

Posted (edited)

@Rabobankrider

The Engineers already have a tool kit (Armatta's own, upgraded one) ... yet another big Encumbrance item and reason for why she doesn't want to lug around all those heavy dataspikes! :) 

So unless the Engineers need to borrow one due to our need to blend in (it has the spaceport insignia or something like that), or if a second one would improve our disguise chances, we probably don't need it.

However: is there a ladder available?

Edited by Bellona

@Ive Virdas, I hope everything turns out ok! There's no rush on this end, so take your time. 

@Shlambate, this is per group, but multiple people can look. It will however only be one kit per group regardless of the number of successes. 

@Bellona, with a setback on the same check, you may indeed check for a ladder!

@Edgehawk, you may also make a check for that, same difficulty as @Bellona's. 

As a reminder, it's just an average perception check unless noted otherwise. 

Posted (edited)

Armatta looking for a ladder ...

Perception to find ladder: 2eA+2eD+1eS 0 successes
a--.pnga-s-s.pngd--.pngd-f-f.pngs--.png

No joy there.

In case the previous check was intended to be a separate one from the tool kit check, here's one more for the tool kit ...

Perception to find tool kit: 2eA+2eD 1 success
a-a.pnga-s-s.pngd-f-th.pngd--.png

Looks like we might have a (second) tool kit. (Although I wish that the results had been reversed there.)

Edited by Bellona