Rabobankrider

Star Wars: Revan's War OOC

1 hour ago, Shlambate said:

Anyone want to claim Carth before I make a post on Zoroku splitting the teams?

Armatta might be interested in having him on her team.

(She's the one who called for him not to be attacked during the Admiralty raid, plus she ran into him on her way to the diner and brought him along.)

10 hours ago, Bellona said:

Armatta might be interested in having him on her team.

(She's the one who called for him not to be attacked during the Admiralty raid, plus she ran into him on her way to the diner and brought him along.)

Zoroku was the one to talk him out of loyalty to Karath. But I can see your point on you recruiting him for the mission.

Alright Slicer team for Carth it is.

Now what is the goal for the second squad? Clear area around the ship?

2 hours ago, Shlambate said:

Now what is the goal for the second squad? Clear area around the ship?

That's a good question, because slicer squad is getting access codes to the hangar and releasing the ship from the magnetic seals, so there's not much we can do in that area until one or both of those things are accomplished. Is there anything else that needs doing other than clearing the area and/or getting into position?

If it helps, the main points and objectives mentions by Carth are below:

• Impound hanger is locked and guarded, most likely by spaceport security droids but possible senate personnel as well. 
  • All impounded ships are mag-locked, and requests to release them can be made from the hanger control room. 
  • Direct access to mag-lock releases can be gained from the spaceport control tower and the security quarters, both staffed by spaceport personnel. 
  • Before leaving you will need to try and find information on the location that Karath is travelling to. 

It sounds like the slicer squad needs to gain access to the hangar control room, and then somehow persuade the spaceport control tower or security HQ to release the mag-locks.

@Rabobankrider: Does Armatta (or Carth) know if the there is a network connection between the hangar control room and either of the spaceport control tower or the security HQ?

Basically, I want to find out if our characters need to visit the spaceport control tower and/or security HQ in person, or if we can somehow fake it from the hangar control room.

(By "fake it" I mean either slice the network or fast-talk/use social skills.)

5 hours ago, Shlambate said:

Slicer squad is doing 2 and 3 so I guess that means group two will be doing 1 and 4

In case we need to use coms (which others might be able to eavesdrop on), I suggest that the two squads have some innocuous code names.

Hammer/Shield? Red/Blue? Cast/Crew?

48 minutes ago, Bellona said:

In case we need to use coms (which others might be able to eavesdrop on), I suggest that the two squads have some innocuous code names.

Hammer/Shield? Red/Blue? Cast/Crew?

Meat?Potatoes? 

No but seriously we should probably pick something innocuous not Red or Blue or Hammer and Sheild, Cast and Crew might work but seem out of place, Engineers and (Flight) Attendants might work better.

1 hour ago, Shlambate said:

Meat?Potatoes? 

No but seriously we should probably pick something innocuous not Red or Blue or Hammer and Sheild, Cast and Crew might work but seem out of place, Engineers and (Flight) Attendants might work better.

Engineers/Flight Crew?

:D 

Ok! You have your teams, and your objectives, the question is how you want to start with your missions? Where do you want to start looking and how do you want to go about it (@Bellona presumably will have shared their map info). 

I will also need everyone to make me a stealth check to start off, just to see if you can avoid the general attention of security. It will be an average with 2 boost dice, and it will be a group check again, so it will be a net success of the group size. 

Posted (edited)

Armatta's Stealth check (using Sleight of Mind to add +1 Boost the other 2 Boosts) ...

Group Stealth w. +2 Boost +1 Boost (vs. non-Force users): 3eA+3eB+2eD 0 successes, 2 advantage
a-s-a.pnga-a.pnga-s.pngb-a-a.pngb--.pngb--.pngd-th-th.pngd-f-f.png

... not that the Boosts helped that much. :( 

Well, Armatta and Andja are not doing so well - let's hope that Krios and Carth can help the rest of the Engineers group! :D 

Edited by Bellona

Posted (edited)

Hello Everyone, I am the newest addition I believe. You can call me Ive or Dead Ive is my character name and it is pronounced Evie. I am a Arkanian Jedi Consular Healer Seresu defender. Wow that was a mouth full. As soon as the Story Teller gets my character all sorted I will be joing you all. Hope to have loads of fun.

Ive Virdas.jpg

Edited by Ive Virdas