Rabobankrider

Star Wars: Revan's War OOC

5 hours ago, Rabobankrider said:

@Bellona, I did mean threat, yeah. However I think I'm going to say that outside of the spaceport, the more secure information like the impound codes will need more direct access. You do still have access to most areas of the spaceport though.

Cool.

Do you want to narrate the hacking, or should I do so?

On 6/12/2020 at 6:21 PM, Rabobankrider said:

As for civilians, you may struggle there. Spaceport staff however have access to most areas. Engineers ad pilots can often get by on uniform, with only needing passes for the high security areas".

One of the groups could try the whole "you can get in anywhere with a ladder" approach here. I'm already dressed as a spacer, which isn't exactly a uniform, but it might do if we're confident enough about it (although I'll probably need someone with me decent at Deception to actually sell it). I guess we don't even really know yet if we're splitting up or not, it sounds like there are several things we need to accomplish inside the compound, and that's after we actually get inside.

3 hours ago, Mikeyfett7 said:

One of the groups could try the whole "you can get in anywhere with a ladder" approach here. I'm already dressed as a spacer, which isn't exactly a uniform, but it might do if we're confident enough about it (although I'll probably need someone with me decent at Deception to actually sell it). I guess we don't even really know yet if we're splitting up or not, it sounds like there are several things we need to accomplish inside the compound, and that's after we actually get inside.

And Armatta is dressed like a mechanic, complete with a tool kit.

12 hours ago, Mikeyfett7 said:

The Dude Abides.

He may be dressed as the Big Lebowski, but who wouldn't trust him to fix your electrical stuff.

@Bellona, as you haven't triggered any defences you are welcome to narrate it. 

@Mikeyfett7, getting into the spaceport will theoretically be pretty straight forward as it is still open to the public in the same way an airport is. The restricted areas will require some work on your parts as you said though.

When you guys are happy with your plan you are welcome to move on to the spaceport. If you have any other question for Carth he can try help, but bear in mind he usually works out of naval docks as opposed to commercial, so his knowledge may be limited at times.

Posted (edited)
On 6/17/2020 at 2:22 AM, Rabobankrider said:

When you guys are happy with your plan you are welcome to move on to the spaceport. If you have any other question for Carth he can try help, but bear in mind he usually works out of naval docks as opposed to commercial, so his knowledge may be limited at times.

Is Carth willing to come along with us on this fact-finding/arrest-making mission?

Edited by Bellona

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Shlambate said:

Do we think we are ready?

We know where we need to go. We don't have total system access but that might be obtainable with a hardline link on the spot.

I have no idea as to how long the looped footage will last, so that's a limiting factor.

We already have one mechanic and one pilot in the group, although we probably need to borrow some uniforms from a locker room as soon as we get inside the spaceport.

Edited by Bellona

Posted (edited)

I think we've talked through everything that needed talking through, everything else will have to be on the fly as we deal with the obstacles that present themselves. I think we're good to go!

Edited by Mikeyfett7

Posted (edited)

Armatta/Maji is good at Mechanics (including knowing the milieu), backed up with good Intellect, gear, and Force dice (Manipulate control upgrade).

She's just as good at Computers as Zoroku, but has the advantage of the some good slicer gear (literally: +1 Advantage). Currently she's also carrying the group's dataspikes (which need hardline access), but those can be shared as needed.

Edited by Bellona

Silun's strength here will probably be his knowledge of Piloting, but his social abilities aren't great, so I should probably stick with at least one person that can talk fast if and when we run into complications. 

Posted (edited)

I think we split both Zoroku and Krios as well as Krios and Silun as Krios has good Agi and Brw while Silun and Zoroku have good stats in one of each.

Armatta should go with the group focused on computers.

A-Djana is a better talker than Zoroku in both Coercion and Negotiation/Charm She should probably not be in the same group as him Unless we think not having good Charm is a not a detriment

Where is Zalen's Sheet?

Also what is Carth Good at

Do we think we should have a group focused on distracting the non droid guards?  Or should we split the talkers amongst each other.

Edited by Shlambate

I think having Armatta lead one group that's going for the computers is a good idea, and Carth should probably go with that group since he best knows what we're looking for.

As for the talkers, I personally think splitting them would probably be the better idea, as you never know when one group or another will unexpectedly run into an organic.