Rabobankrider

Star Wars: Revan's War OOC

Admiralty Combat: 

1. @Bellona engaged range of admiralty entrance. 
  2. @SithArissa medium range of defence team.
  3. @Sincereagape
  4. @vandarl
  5. Corouscant Law Enforcement: 4 soak, 30/30 wounds, 5/5 men
  6. @Von3679
  7. Naval Security 1: 3 soak, 10/25 wounds, 2/5 men
  8. Naval Security 2: 3 soak, 25/25 wounds, 5/5 men, 1 setback, 1 upgrade to difficulty 
  9. @Edgehawk  (2nd round) 1s
  10. @Shlambate engaged range of Naval Security 2.

@Shlambate, I haven't seen any rules around this, so I'm going to say that if you increase the difficulty by one (hard instead of average), then the damage will count as stun. Narrative wise that will be slicing up weapons, throwing fists here and there, knocking people over or chasing them away etc. 

@Von3679, that is 2 kills with damage automatically (at that range stun setting will not work). What do you want to do with the advantage and triumph?

Lightsaber: 1eP+3eA+2eB+3eD 5 successes
p-s-a.pnga-s-s.pnga--.pnga-s-a.pngb-s.pngb-a-a.pngd-th.pngd-th-th.pngd-th.png

Hmm, Zoroku Smash? He's more the intellectual type but that will do. I guess I get no breach? But would I be allowed to use falling avalanche or not for the stun setting? If so that is a plus 4 on top of the five successes so it can be as low as 12 no breach because I am trying not to kill no breach and can't use falling avalanche or 16+ and I can use Breach and Falling Avalanche. You tell me @Rabobankrider

@Shlambate, assuming you are going non-lethal, breach would not be applicable, yes. Avalanche can be used as that is just the style of combat. With the non-lethal effect, that is two and a bit down from the attack, you can narrate that as you want. 

Admiralty Combat: 

3. @Sincereagape
  4. @vandarl
  6. @Von3679
  8. Naval Security 2: 3 soak, 12/25 wounds, 3/5 men, 1 setback, 1 upgrade to difficulty 

As it's not been updated for a while, everyone can re-roll for dp. 

@Bellona, you are up! The door to the admiralty building is open, but you do still have enemies behind you, however you also have Karath somewhere in the building doing who knows what. As a quick reminder, @Shlambate, @Edgehawk and @SithArissa, you would know the way to his office as you've been there.  

Armatta will use a manoeuvre to move inside the door and far enough off to one side (to get out of the line of fire from the forces outside, hopefully even if they throw a grenade or something like that).

Is there a receptionist desk or something similar where she can access a computer in order to get a building floorplan?

She's interested in finding the locations of the Admiral's office, security checkpoints and main monitoring station, and any vehicle bays/hangars (like the traditional villain's escape route via an airspeeder parked on the roof-top). Plus any other ways in/out of the building, like tunnels or skyways to other buildings.

Edited by Bellona

Destiny Point: 1eF 2 Light Side
f-ls-ls.png

So I think it's safe to say you guys have done well out of the dp rolls 😛 

Admiralty Combat: 

3. @Sincereagape
  4. @vandarl
  6. @Von3679
  8. Naval Security 2: 3 soak, 12/25 wounds, 3/5 men, 1 setback, 1 upgrade to difficulty 

@Bellona, there are a few number of terminals set in the lobby of the building. To access one of the computers for a floor plan will require an average computer check. For the information on the secruity points etc will add a setback dice. 

@SithArissa, you will be up after this. 

Armatta manages to make one of the lobby computers show her both the building's general floorplan and where the security checkpoints are.

Computers to find floorplan: 1eP+2eA+2eD+1eS 1 success
p-s-s.pnga-s.pnga-a.pngd-f.pngd-f-th.pngs--.png

She also tries to use the Flow power while doing so, but is unsuccessful at that.

Flow power check (should have been part of Computers check): 2eF 2 Dark Side
f-ds.pngf-ds.png

The IC version is now posted.

(Sorry about double posting in both OOC and IC - I'll try to avoid that in the future. ... I'm used to a forum where one can delete one's own posts within a one-hour timeframe.)

Edited by Bellona

@Bellona, you have found the admirals office several floors up from where you are. It looks like a turbo-lift would be needed to get up there, but you can get straight to that floor. However according to the 'terror attack' notice on the console, turbo-lifts have been shut down. It is possible that someone can reactivate it, or another way through vents, the lift shaft etc may need to be used. You can also see each floor has an auto-turret protection system to protect the corridors from potential attack. 

There is a 'garage' for air-speeders, but it is on the ground floor at the back of the building, and also seems to have auto-turret defence. The building does have a basement, but there are no marked exits or tunnels down there. 

@Sincereagape, you are up next!

@Rabobankrider Going to use the turn to set up cover for the front door of the admiralty building to add a setback dice if anyone tries to shoot us from outside.  I also want to see if I can create a cover/barrier to only allow 1-2 people to come in at once.  

1. If possible jemech will try and “chop” a chandler from the ceiling or something along those lines to create the cover. 

2. Or just push lift some of the desk cubicles to block the door. 

@Bellona, if you have spent time with a character for any decent amount of time (in terms of backstory), then you would have a rough idea regarding their stats. In terms of NPC's, you could assume that someone present would probably be able to get them working. 

@Sincereagape, there isn't anything like a chandelier (the building is quite a modern design)., however you could move the desks etc to block the door with an average athletics with a setback. Do bare in mind though that the rest of the party is still outside. 

As a quick note, I'll be away for a couple of days, so may not be able to post. 

@Rabobankrider  As per my request. 

On 10/23/2019 at 5:54 PM, Sincereagape said:

I also want to see if I can create a cover/barrier to only allow 1-2 people to come in at once.  

Building Cover in the Admirality Bldg.: 3eA+2eD+1eS+2eF 1 failure, 2 Dark Side
a-a.pnga-a.pnga-s-a.pngd-th-th.pngd-f-f.pngs-th.pngf-ds.pngf-ds.png

Ugh...I'll flip two destiny points (If I am able to, I am not 100% familiar with the Force rules) to turn the two dark side points into 2 light side points in order to achieve 1 success and create the barrier (If the average + setback dice is still in affect).  The Force Dice are in regards to Jemech using Enhance to add a automatic success to an Athletics check. 

4 hours ago, Sincereagape said:

@Rabobankrider  As per my request. 

Building Cover in the Admirality Bldg.: 3eA+2eD+1eS+2eF 1 failure, 2 Dark Side
a-a.pnga-a.pnga-s-a.pngd-th-th.pngd-f-f.pngs-th.pngf-ds.pngf-ds.png

Ugh...I'll flip two destiny points (If I am able to, I am not 100% familiar with the Force rules) to turn the two dark side points into 2 light side points in order to achieve 1 success and create the barrier (If the average + setback dice is still in affect).  The Force Dice are in regards to Jemech using Enhance to add a automatic success to an Athletics check. 

One destiny point and you'll suffer 2 strain for using 2 DS pips and gain 2 conflict. 

Hmmmm. I’ll just eat the heat then aka fail the roll. 

Edit: @Rabobankrider using a maneuver to take cover. Jemech will be using dodge to upgrade any incoming attacks by 1 

Making incoming attacks vs 4 ranged def and 3 melee def a long with an upgrade. 

Edited by Sincereagape

Admiralty Combat: 

3. @Sincereagape
  4. @vandarl
  6. @Von3679

@Sincereagape, no problem. @vandarl, you are up! You currently have the enemies at short range with the door to the building at medium range. It will take an average athletics check tot get there past the guards.