Rabobankrider

Star Wars: Revan's War OOC

Speeder Park Combat:

1. @Shlambate: 1 melee defence
  2. Masked Figure: 5 soak, adversary 2, armour 1, 15/15 wounds, 15/15 strain.
  3. Unknown Woman: 5 soak, adversary 1, 6/6 wounds.
  4. @Tramp Graphics: 1 melee defence
  5. Unknown Attackers 1: 4 soak, 24/24 wounds, 4/4 men
  6. Unknown Attackers 2: 4 soak, 30/30 wounds, 5/5 men
  7. @player3333902: 1 melee and ranged defence 
  8. @Edgehawk: 1 melee defence

@player3333902, you are up with @Edgehawk immediately after. 

As a quick gauge of distance etc for you guys: The leader has moved to short range of Zalen and of Zoroku and Kataddik (standing between the two groups). The other attackers are at medium range of Zoroku and Kataddik, but engaged range of Zalen.

@player3333902, grabbing the stick is a maneuver, so you won't be able to do that and aim. You will need to take 2 strain to move, shoot and either aim or grab the stick. Also the enemy you are shooting is adversary 1 so one of those purples should be a read. This dice will replace the one at the end of the line: Missed Challenge Dice: 1eC 1 failure, 1 threat
c-f-th.png

This will change the attack to 1 threat 1 advantage. However if you instead for to grab the stick and not aim, that will be 1 faliure. Please let me know which you are going for, and then feel free to post this in the ic (below I'm assuming you're going for damage, but will change if you go for the stick instead), for the advantage I'd say you can ether pass a boost to the next person which will be @Edgehawk, or you can recover 1 strain. 

Speeder Park Combat:

2. Masked Figure: 5 soak, adversary 2, armour 1, 15/15 wounds, 15/15 strain.
  3. Unknown Woman: 5 soak, adversary 1, 7/12 wounds.

@Edgehawk, you are up next. :) Don't forget 1 manoeuvre will be needed to disembark from the speeder. 

Oh. But i didn’t take the aim maniever. The rifle has the accurate rating, so i get 2 boost die from that, not from aiming. Sorry for not saying.

Just wondering everyone’s opinion between magus, sage and seer for a force wizard. And how does channel agony work...? Seems to me it does way more damage to yourself than actually help you.

@Edgehawk, the armour rating just adds 1 setback dice to checks: Missed Setback Dice: 1eS 0 successes
s--.png With breach you are able to pierce his soak easily enough to do damage. I think the threat will negate your defensive bonus till the end of the round (which in this case will be your next turn). 

Speeder Park Combat:

2. Masked Figure: 5 soak, adversary 2, armour 1, 6/15 wounds, 15/15 strain.
  3. Unknown Woman: 5 soak, adversary 1, 7/12 wounds.

And with that, @Shlambate, you are back up at the top!

Zoroku will engage aim and attack, while spending destiny.

Lightsaber: 2eP+2eA+1eB+2eC 6 successes, 3 threat
p-s.pngp-s-s.pnga-s-s.pnga-s.pngb-a.pngc-th-th.pngc-th-th.png

17 damage

Base 7 + 6 Successes + 4 Falling Avalanche.

I will write a post in a bit need to get home from work so don’t skip me in the IC.

2 hours ago, Rabobankrider said:

@Edgehawk, the armour rating just adds 1 setback dice to checks: Missed Setback Dice: 1eS 0 successes
s--.png With breach you are able to pierce his soak easily enough to do damage. I think the threat will negate your defensive bonus till the end of the round (which in this case will be your next turn). 

Ah, okay.. I was thinking Armor 1 as in Soak 10! Will edit IC.

Speeder Park Combat:

1. Unknown Woman: 5 soak, adversary 1, 7/12 wounds.
  2. @Tramp Graphics: 1 melee defence
  3. Unknown Attackers 1: 4 soak, 24/24 wounds, 4/4 men
  4. Unknown Attackers 2: 4 soak, 30/30 wounds, 5/5 men
  5. @player3333902: 1 melee and ranged defence 
  6. @Edgehawk: 1 melee defence
  7. @Shlambate: 1 melee defence.

@Shlambate, I think with the setback I'm going to say the force of the attack tires Zoroku, and puts him at the bottom of the initiative (starting next round). 

Critical Injury: 1d100 17 So fortunately the masked figure is not killed by the attack, just unconscious. 

Don't forget guys, if I am missing any dice I should be rolling for defence etc, let me know, I don't have time to check everyone's sheets. 

@Tramp Graphics, you are up next. 

15 hours ago, Rabobankrider said:

Speeder Park Combat:

3. Unknown Attackers 1: 4 soak, 24/24 wounds, 4/4 men
  4. Unknown Attackers 2: 4 soak, 30/30 wounds, 5/5 men
  5. @player3333902: 1 melee and ranged defence 

@Shlambate, I think with the setback I'm going to say the force of the attack tires Zoroku, and puts him at the bottom of the initiative (starting next round). 

Critical Injury: 1d100 17 So fortunately the masked figure is not killed by the attack, just unconscious. 

Don't forget guys, if I am missing any dice I should be rolling for defence etc, let me know, I don't have time to check everyone's sheets. 

@Tramp Graphics, you are up next. 

Can I Bull rush the group that shot me? 

@Tramp Graphics, it was two groups, and they are at medium range. If you want to spend 2 strain to move and attack then yes you can do. 

@Shlambate, you could reduce all the damage with parry (I'm assuming you've got the ranks and done the maths on it), but unfortunately the advantage acts separately to the damage done. You could narrate it if you want as you reflecting the attacks and a stray bolt knocking it out of your grip. It will only take a manoeuvre to pick it back up. 

22 hours ago, Rabobankrider said:

@Tramp Graphics, it was two groups, and they are at medium range. If you want to spend 2 strain to move and attack then yes you can do. 

@Shlambate, you could reduce all the damage with parry (I'm assuming you've got the ranks and done the maths on it), but unfortunately the advantage acts separately to the damage done. You could narrate it if you want as you reflecting the attacks and a stray bolt knocking it out of your grip. It will only take a manoeuvre to pick it back up. 

Works for me. 

Lightsaber (two weapon attack): 2eA+2eP+3eD 4 failures, 5 advantage
a-a.pnga-a-a.pngp-a-a.pngp-s-a.pngd-f-f.pngd-f-th.pngd-f-f.png

sa-wing and a miss, but I get five Advantages out of it. I'll use three to recover Strain, and the last two to inflict a Setback on their next attack.

Hey! Sorry for not replying, my website glitched and i couldnt pm, post or do anything at all! I’m glad to be back now, i’ll quickly catch up on what i missed.

Speeder Park Combat:

3. Unknown Attackers 1: 4 soak, 23/24 wounds, 4/4 men
  4. Unknown Attackers 2: 4 soak, 29/30 wounds, 5/5 men
  5. @Von3679: 1 melee and ranged defence 

Ok, @Von3679 you are up! So with the jetpack you should be in extreme range of you. Bear in mind that Unknown Attackers 1 is engaged with Kataddik, so an attack on them upgrades the difficulty, and a crit failure can hit your ally instead. 

Also I would like to say, the damage these guys are doing with pistols is a lot more than I expected. 

Ok! Awww. Took the aim manuever to add 2 more blue die, but guess i still missed :( 

: 2eA+1eP+4eB+3eD+1eC 3 failures, 5 advantage
a-a.pnga--.pngp-a-a.pngb-s.pngb--.pngb-a.pngb-a-a.pngd-f.pngd-f.pngd-f.pngc-f-th.png

gonna pass 5 boost on :P