Rabobankrider

Star Wars: Revan's War OOC

: 2eA+1eP+3eD+1eS 5 successes, 3 threat
a-s-s.pnga-s-s.pngp-s.pngd-th.pngd-th.pngd--.pngs-th.png

perception above, vigilance below.

: 1eA+1eP+3eD+1eS 0 successes, 1 threat
a-a.pngp-s.pngd-th.pngd-th.pngd-f.pngs--.png

whoa. The dice r rlly wif me tdy... :P

Other than maybe noticing very well how many people are around me, I don’t think the success can help me else much XD. Maybe the threat can be zalen was too obvious in looking around? Thus the officer is now more wary? And is the vigilance check for attacks?

@player3333902, you would spot a number of people hanging around beyond the speeder park who look like they are waiting for something, but with the setback it is unfortunately going to be too late to do anything about it. The vigilance check means that the contact is going to be able to carry out their action before you can react as well.  

In the mean time I will need everyone to roll vigilance for initiative (including @player3333902), as combat is coming up. The jedi are currently at short range of the park entrance, medium range of Zalen. You will need to take a manoeuvre to disembark from the speeder. 

So, reading thru the rulebook, I see that I can accelerate to close range using the jetpack. However, should I take it as personal close range or planatary close range? XD. And if i wanna use my rifle at close range, do i have any setbacks? Is the team ok with zalen killing him? Or would you guys rather capture him?

On 5/19/2019 at 7:34 PM, player3333902 said:

So, reading thru the rulebook, I see that I can accelerate to close range using the jetpack. However, should I take it as personal close range or planatary close range? XD. And if i wanna use my rifle at close range, do i have any setbacks? Is the team ok with zalen killing him? Or would you guys rather capture him?

Jet packs use Planetary scale movement.