Rabobankrider

Star Wars: Revan's War OOC

@AdvocatXD, I could do with hearing from you soon if you are remaining in the game. 

Ok, so as it's 2-2 on the vote, I am just going to make a decision to keep things going. As it will overall be quicker to keeping this going, I'm going to say in the end you guys go to meet the contact with Muu heading back to the temple to update the council. 

1 hour ago, player3333902 said:

If u guys wld prefer me to make a jedi pc to replace muu, i’m more than willing to. 

I have a arkanian offshoot male that i made last time, who i originally planned to play this game with, but shifted to zalen. If u guys wish, i can switch to use this character.

Do bear in mind however, that this jedi is a pure lightsaber focused build, with basic force abilities only, as i have a swordsman style idea for him. 

No one has said nothing against the plan so I'd say go with it. You can press ahead with it if you want. It will be an average stealth check with a boost for the jedi looking to hide. I will make it a group check so you will need a net total of 4 successes. 

Having said that, I could really do with a bit more input from players here. It seems to have fallen down to only one or two people keeping the story moving. It also seems that @AdvocatXD has unfortunately gone inactive as well. 

Oh and i’m interested in creating a force wizard for fun, but i’m not sure which spec to start with. It’s between sage and niman disciple atm. The thing is i feel with force wizards, it takes rlly long fr them to get enough xp in force powers to actually be useful in combat, but sage does give that +2FR...

@player3333902, you do have a ship, but it is currently being repaired at Foernost after the battle. It will be with you guys again shortly though. Sage is also good for a force wizard. 

@Shlambate and @KungFuFerret, I will also need the stealth check from you guys when ready :)

@player3333902, @Shlambate, @KungFuFerret, @Edgehawk and @Tramp Graphics, before I forget please roll a destiny point as this is a new session.

I am also going to try and promote a bit more input from you guys by offering additional xp to those who make a good contribution to rp etc. Sounds good?

Destiny Point: 1eF 1 Dark Side
f-ds.png

10 minutes ago, Rabobankrider said:

@player3333902, you do have a ship, but it is currently being repaired at Foernost after the battle. It will be with you guys again shortly though. Sage is also good for a force wizard. 

@Shlambate and @KungFuFerret, I will also need the stealth check from you guys when ready :)

@player3333902, @Shlambate, @KungFuFerret, @Edgehawk and @Tramp Graphics, before I forget please roll a destiny point as this is a new session.

I am also going to try and promote a bit more input from you guys by offering additional xp to those who make a good contribution to rp etc. Sounds good?

Destiny Point: 1eF 1 Dark Side
f-ds.png

Destiny: 1eF 1 Dark Side
f-ds.png

How much XP did we earn?