Rabobankrider

Star Wars: Revan's War OOC

@player3333902, well you're not grappled and it would be expected from a mandalorian, but you do have a blade very close. I think what I'll say is I'll need a athletics (you) vs lightsaber (@Shlambate). If you pass you can carry on as normal, if not then your character would probably reason that it's not worth the risk, especially when you have something the jedi may well want regarding information. 

Ok! So you guys have a little time to speak to your prisoner (or in @player3333902's do some bargaining. As a quick reminder you know what the officer who hired you looks like, and that his has people in the police working for him). After that this session will be drawn to an end and you guys will be getting 20xp for sticking around. Sorry the interrogation didn't go over as well as I hoped. With hindsight I think in an in person session it may have gone better as it wouldn't have taken so long, but you live and learn. As this will be the end of the session shortly any feedback is appreciated. The next session will be leading straight on from this one, presumably with you guys going to confront your enemy after the interrogation here.