Rabobankrider

Star Wars: Revan's War OOC

@player3333902, well you're not grappled and it would be expected from a mandalorian, but you do have a blade very close. I think what I'll say is I'll need a athletics (you) vs lightsaber (@Shlambate). If you pass you can carry on as normal, if not then your character would probably reason that it's not worth the risk, especially when you have something the jedi may well want regarding information. 

Ok! So you guys have a little time to speak to your prisoner (or in @player3333902's do some bargaining. As a quick reminder you know what the officer who hired you looks like, and that his has people in the police working for him). After that this session will be drawn to an end and you guys will be getting 20xp for sticking around. Sorry the interrogation didn't go over as well as I hoped. With hindsight I think in an in person session it may have gone better as it wouldn't have taken so long, but you live and learn. As this will be the end of the session shortly any feedback is appreciated. The next session will be leading straight on from this one, presumably with you guys going to confront your enemy after the interrogation here. 

3 minutes ago, Rabobankrider said:

@KungFuFerret, what are you planning?

Gaze has a datapad with some fairly good encryption.  He's going to try and find the person most likely to actually access the data.   Though not at this very moment.  Assassin interrogation in an alleyway at saber-point is hardly the time to start trying to go all Hackers on it.  Just seeing who is most qualified.

Just now, Rabobankrider said:

Cool, for the record it will be a hard computers check with a setback, but you can get a boost if you get access to tools or a computer lab (as a jedi I'm sure you can manage that if you choose to). 

Yeah, it was also for collaborative reasons as well.  Gaze doesn't have ranks in Computer, but he does have a 4 Int, so with help, and some equipment, we could get a considerable dice pool going.

That's fine, I assumed you guys would work together on that one anyway. 

@player3333902, with @Vergence's coercion check, you would probably see the sense in what he says. The advantage in this case I think will mean you might be a little more open to what Muu says (he seems reasonable). 

@Vergence, there will be 2 conflict for the coercion regarding the threat of 'falling down the stairs' in a republic cell. 

Posted (edited)
On 4/28/2019 at 6:58 PM, Rabobankrider said:

@Vergence, there will be 2 conflict for the coercion regarding the threat of 'falling down the stairs' in a republic cell. 

I tried to be a little more subtle by implying protocol could lean to a direction with others who may go that route 'if you don't confess now' but, I don't mind.

If anybody else wants to lead the interrogation, please go for it. Muu already stated if they left this location without a confession he would turn him over to the Republic for questioning and no longer be in Jedi custody. Not trying to be difficult but, IC Muu thinks 'else where' would be less safe than 'confess here'. Without the confession, my character does know not to trust the Republic internally.

Edited by Vergence

Posted (edited)
21 hours ago, Vergence said:

I tried to be a little more subtle by implying protocol could lean to a direction with others who may go that route 'if you don't confess now' but, I don't mind.

If anybody else wants to lead the interrogation, please go for it. Muu already stated if they left this location without a confession he would turn him over to the Republic for questioning and no longer be in Jedi custody. Not trying to be difficult but, IC Muu thinks 'else where' would be less safe than 'confess here'. Without the confession, my character does know not to trust the Republic internally.

Well, they r in a abandoned building. Just saying that smth like wat happened to zam might be possible to Zalen, so he’s taking precautions to prevent himself from getting killed. They don’t have to bring him to the republic immediately. They can go to the temple and interrogate him there too. Cause if i cld snipe the admiral with most of u guys there, someone can definitely snipe Zalen even with all of you guys around. Plus he is also making sure that when he confesses, the culprit will not be killed due to others eavesdropping or wscape due to already being forewarned. 

Edited by player3333902

Posted (edited)

: 2eP+1eA+5eD 1 success, 3 threat
p-s-s.pngp-s-a.pnga-s-s.pngd--.pngd-f-f.pngd-th-th.pngd-th-th.pngd-f-f.png

Ooh. Check to use power on a PC

: 2eP+1eA+1eD+1eC 2 successes, 1 advantage
p-s-s.pngp-s-a.pnga-a-a.pngd-th.pngc-f-th.png

And the Protect roll. 

: 2eP+1eA+2eD 1 success, 2 advantage
p-s-a.pngp-s.pnga-a-a.pngd-th.pngd-f.png

Oops forgot the Force dice. 

: 3eF 6 Light Side
f-ls-ls.pngf-ls-ls.pngf-ls-ls.png

@player3333902 is now shielded from 8 damage total. though this is more to try convince him that we can keep hims safe. 

And I will try use my lightsaber on the shield to show as much. 

: 1eB+1eP+2eD+1eS 0 successes, 2 threat
b--.pngp-a.pngd--.pngd-th-th.pngs-th.png

Well ****.

Used a Destiny point to upgrade that and a boost since I assumed hes prone or something. Not that they helped. 

Edited by SithArissa

32 minutes ago, player3333902 said:

Well, they r in a abandoned building. Just saying that smth like wat happened to zam might be possible to Zalen, so he’s taking precautions to prevent himself from getting killed. They don’t have to bring him to the republic immediately. They can go to the temple and interrogate him there too. Cause if i cld snipe the admiral with most of u guys there, someone can definitely snipe Zalen even with all of you guys around. Plus he is also making sure that when he confesses, the culprit will not be killed due to others eavesdropping or wscape due to already being forewarned. 

Huh? I'm trying not to bring him into the Republic immediately if you provide Muu with cause not too. The Jedi are merely peacekeepers and don't have jurisdiction unless the Republic hands it over to us. Without a confession, Muu will take you to the Republic because it flows with all the Star Wars lore. If you're worried about being sniped, the chances increase by moving out in the open.