Rabobankrider

Star Wars: Revan's War OOC

1 hour ago, player3333902 said:

Srry, im confused too XD. 

Ok, so each char can do 3 things per turn. One action and 2 free manuevers correct?

By free manuver i mean manuevers which do not require strain.

• One Action
  • One Free Maneuver
  • 2nd Maneuver *

* The second maneuver is only "free" if gained through Advantage, or GM expenditure of an oponent's Threat.

More than two Maneuvers is not possible by any means, except with the Unmatched Mobility signature ability, so far as I understand.

Ukw, i’ll just stick to that. I’ll use 2 advantage to get another free manuver the next turn, then end my turn for this round here, and i’ll give the next player who wants to fight zalen a setback.

Roll to see ....... something .......

: 5eD+2eP+1eA 3 failures, 2 advantage
d-th.pngd-th.pngd-f-f.pngd-th.pngd-f-f.pngp-a-a.pngp-a-a.pnga-s-a.png

Well then. 

: 2eP+1eA+1eC+1eD 0 successes, 1 advantage
p--.pngp-s-a.pnga-a.pngc-f.pngd-th.png

And nothing, so I'll just stand there like an eejit. 

If I remember correctly you moved up with the others, so you would be at short range of your target near the entrance to the building. They would be in sight of you so can move to engage, use the force, call the police etc etc. 

9 hours ago, SithArissa said:

I'm not feeling too good right now so I'm going to take a bit of a backseat on the game.

Get well soon! 

On 4/16/2019 at 12:28 AM, Rabobankrider said:

I haven't seen it unfortunately. Though if you're looking to do any anime based game I recommend mutants and masterminds 3e, very good for all the over the top action and powers. 

@SithArissa, if that's all you want to do, that will mean it is @Shlambate's turn now. :)

I’m reading through the rulebook, but I’m confused abt the distance rank part XD. How do you get the time rank and speed rank...? Why is a rank 0 human’s time rank 9? XD

@Shlambate, though it is not guaranteed (player agency etc), it would be a coercion vs discipline check. 

@SithArissa, no problem, hope you feel better soon!

@player3333902, a 0 level humans distance is a rank of 9 in the scenario in the book because they are looking at how far someone can travel in an hour. Time is calculated by the time rank (9 for one hour) minus speed (0). Speed rank is based on your characters stats, and the time is a calculation further down the page. If you have any further questions on it you can pm me. 

I’m wondering if it would be an unreasonable thing for Zoroku to attack. Didn’t want to just murderhobo, Since this is whom he perceives to be the assassin he could just attack to aid his friends, I also forgot it was a PC and Coercion/all social checks don’t work 100%. 

@Rabobankrider Can I engage and aim? 

@Shlambate, you can yes. Obviously I'd say no coup de' grace's, but pvp combat at this point is ok. I suspect that @player3333902's character will see the odds are against them with this number of jedi so won't fight to the death.

@player3333902, I don't have the book in front of me, but the jury rigged section in the talents part of the core rulebook has the specifics on it.