Rabobankrider

Star Wars: Revan's War OOC

Hey @Rabobankrider could you give me an aerial layout of what’s going on as if we were on an game board. Id like to know so I can decide what Zoroku would do, whether it’s chase or try to discover clues on the assassins location (from the deaths description I’m thinking sniper?). 

@Shlambate, so you are in an alley with large factory buildings on the left and right. As you head out you have a large deserted road running parallel in front of the buildings. Beyond that you have the tower block in the other side of the road, with some open ground around it, and with other blocks in the near area. Though you may not have made the connection ic, but @Edgehawk does know where the shooter is due to him being at the scene. If you want to try and locate the killer by the attack I'd say a hard warfare check will do it. 

@Shlambate, you would be able to come to the conclusion that Kai know's something about this attack, hence why you saw him sprinting away when you guys arrived. You can still make a movement or something if you want. 

@player3333902, what do you want to do with your advantage?

@Vergence if you want to get right up to the building while drawing your lightsaber it will take 2 strain as it is at medium range. 

When @Shlambate is done, @KungFuFerret you will be up. If I remember, you wanted to search the body? It will be an easy perception with a boost. 

Posted (edited)

@player3333902 as you have already taken an action you can take 2 maneuvers, and can indeed spend your advantage to not suffer strain on the second one. It will be a max of 3 things though (2 maneuvers and 1 action). And yes you have not suffered strain at this point. However bear in mind one maneuver is to draw your pistol as you don't have quick draw. 

Edited by Rabobankrider

@KungFuFerret, in the robes of the admiral, you would find near their empty holster a datapad. Upon trying to activate it you would find that it is encrypted (hard computers check to unlock it (I will also flipping a dp when someone tries because I've got plenty of points). It's a safe assumption however that the information on it will be important. 

1 hour ago, Rabobankrider said:

@KungFuFerret, in the robes of the admiral, you would find near their empty holster a datapad. Upon trying to activate it you would find that it is encrypted (hard computers check to unlock it (I will also flipping a dp when someone tries because I've got plenty of points). It's a safe assumption however that the information on it will be important. 

Forgot to mention, but Gaze will also use the rest of his turn's maneuvers to move in the direction of the others, after searching the body that is.  

21 hours ago, Rabobankrider said:

@player3333902 as you have already taken an action you can take 2 maneuvers, and can indeed spend your advantage to not suffer strain on the second one. It will be a max of 3 things though (2 maneuvers and 1 action). And yes you have not suffered strain at this point. However bear in mind one maneuver is to draw your pistol as you don't have quick draw. 

Ok, so i only have one more manuever with no strain right? And i can get one more and use 2 advantage to recover the strain lost? 

Sounds good to me. 

Can i use both manuevers to sprint past kai wan? 

Lower Levels Initiative:

1. @Vergence
  2. @SithArissa
  3. @Shlambate
  4. @KungFuFerret
  5. @AdvocatXD
  6. @Tramp Graphics
  7. @player3333902
  8. @Edgehawk

@KungFuFerret, that's fine, you would have to spend 2 strain to get to the building at the same time as the others. 

@Edgehawk, @player3333902 will have already taken 3 moves by the end of this round, but that can give @player3333902 a free maneuver on the the next round I would say. 

@player3333902, unfortunately you can only do a max of three things in a round, so this round you will have drawn your weapon and attacked, leaving you only one movement action. Also as Kai is most likely blocking the door it may take a vs check to rush past them. 

@Tramp Graphics you've skipped over @AdvocatXD there, @AdvocatXD you're turn is up.

Ok, so when @player3333902 and @AdvocatXD has decided what to do with their maneuver it will be @Vergence's turn, with the rest of the party entering at the entrance of the the tower behind Kai. 

On 4/11/2019 at 7:23 AM, Rabobankrider said:

@player3333902, it would only be 1 setback, but that is fine. 

I thought each setvack is 2 advantage? And i hv 4 if i’m not wrong? Cause i still have one manuever that does not come frm advantage right? Srry, abit confused

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Rabobankrider said:

Ok, so now we are officially in the second round, @Vergence, it's your turn now. 

Just to confirm, its 1 maneuver to the Mando & Kai-wan from where Oola and I are located?

Edit: Further, could I spend that maneuver to position myself to create 'difficult terrain' by making it more challenging to exit the building?

Edited by Vergence

@player3333902, where you not using 2 for a free maneuver? It's got a bit muddled on my end. If so it'd only be one, if not then you can do 2. 

@Vergence it would take 1 maneuver to get into the combat yeah. I don't think you'd be able to make it into difficult terrain, but you could either block the front or back door, making @player3333902 need to make a check to get past you. 

Srry, im confused too XD. 

Ok, so each char can do 3 things per turn. One action and 2 free manuevers correct? I used 1 manuever to draw my blaster and the action to fire. So i have 1 free manuever and 4 advantage to use right? 

By free manuver i mean manuevers which do not require strain.