Rabobankrider

Star Wars: Revan's War OOC

7 minutes ago, player3333902 said:

Oh i c, ok thanks! Np!

so 3 success, 4 advantage. I’ll use 2 advantage to get an extra manuever, to collapse my gun, but im not sure yet about the other 2

The "free maneuver" is free, as in no Strain cost, but still counts toward the standard maximum of 2 maneuvers in a given round (so maneuver to collapse gun, then maneuver to move).

@player3333902, that is correct. That would bring you to the base of the tower, running straight into @Edgehawk as he begins to run up. You two would probably meet in the ground floor entrance area. It'd be a large room used mostly for storage by the tenants. There would be one door to the main entrance, and a second door towards the back of the room though you don't know where that leads. 

1 hour ago, Rabobankrider said:

@Tramp Graphics, I'm not sure what evidence Kataddik is using to identify this attack as coming from a sniper, so I'm going to need an average ranged heavy with a setback. That will identify the weapon for you. 

My evidence would be the blood splatter and other “gore” establishing the direction and angle of the attack. 

For the specific weapon identification, Kataddik is clueless:

Ranged Heavy: 2eA+2eD+1eS 1 failure, 1 threat
a-a.pnga-s.pngd-f-f.pngd-th.pngs-th.png

@Tramp Graphics, that'd be fine if Kataddik had training as a military or forensics investigator, but he doesn't. Frankly it's a bit meta to declare the attack to be a sniper rifle so I will need you to change your post. With the threat I think Kataddik will suspect that the attack was actually carried out at close range. 

@Edgehawk, @player3333902 has messaged me to say they won't be able to get to their post till the weekend, so you have a couple of days before needing to deal with that. 

In the mean time, if @SithArissa, @Tramp Graphics, @Shlambate, @Vergence or @AdvocatXD want to go in search of the attacker, you can roll vigilance to be added to the initiative. 

37 minutes ago, Rabobankrider said:

@KungFuFerret, sorry, I forgot to add your name to the list. You can roll for initiative as well if you want.

That's fine, just wanted to make sure there wasn't some other reason that I had missed.   While Gaze is interested in catching the assassin, that's not his area of expertise, so I think for his first action (once things get moving and it's his turn), he's going to check the body for anything of importance.   They were told they were coming here to get information, maybe there is a data crystal or some other physical bit of information that would be helpful.

I'll roll initiative in a little bit, at work and it's a little busy.

Lower Levels Initiative:

1. @SithArissa
  2. @Shlambate
  3. @KungFuFerret
  4. @AdvocatXD
  5. @Tramp Graphics
  6. @player3333902
  7. @Edgehawk

Ok, so @Vergence you can roll initiative when ready. However for the sake of maintaining momentum, @SithArissa you are first up. I'm going to do what I've done with my other games and say everyone has 3 days to may their post, and if they are unable to do so I will make a basic action for them to benefit the party (while also being one that makes sense for the character). Imitative will also be fixed so that there's no confusion or waiting for others to go first. 

Everyone away from the building is 2 range bands away from being able to join @player3333902 and @Edgehawk (assuming you plan to), but what you guys do at this point is up to you. @KungFuFerret on your turn you can search the body with an easy perception check with a boost.