Rabobankrider

Star Wars: Revan's War OOC

10 minutes ago, AdvocatXD said:

Raithe was with Zoroku the whole time.

Then the two of you are the ones that Gaze found and has since told you where the new scene is.  So you should be fine to just transition there.  I mean I can type up him actually finding you and speaking those words if you need me too, but I just thought it would save us all time on a scene that is basically done by what the two of you are saying.

2 hours ago, AdvocatXD said:

Raithe was with Zoroku the whole time.

2 hours ago, KungFuFerret said:

Then the two of you are the ones that Gaze found and has since told you where the new scene is.  So you should be fine to just transition there.  I mean I can type up him actually finding you and speaking those words if you need me too, but I just thought it would save us all time on a scene that is basically done by what the two of you are saying.

2 hours ago, Shlambate said:

And Kattadik, However I don't know how to add myself to the scene, without it being a bit jarring, I don't think we need to have the Gaze gathering the part scene either.

Yep, Kataddik was with Zoroku too, as "muscle" in case of any trouble. 

Yeah, whomever was in that group of people still questioning the other Admiral.  As to joining in, something along the lines of "Zoroku and the others that traveled with him on Public Transport Vehicle 27 that they commissioned for their purposes from the very helpful Republic representatives, arrived at the location in question.  They got out and looked around."   

I'm not trying to be rude with this question, but I mean it's just a scene transition, why would that be so difficult?

Ok guys, my landlord STILL hasn't sorted my internet, and the date has now been set to Friday. I'm going to try and see if I can use a mates but in the mean time I'm still going to be  inactive. Sorry again for this, hopefully it'll be dealt with properly soon.

@player3333902, please do me a formidable negotiations check (the guys has very good presence) to see if you can get a little extra out of the deal. 

Also as a quick point timeline wise, @player3333902 would ic have arrived a few minutes before @SithArissa and @Edgehawk (though for ic reasons to be disclosed soon you wouldn't have seen Zalen). The rest will be arriving shortly after you two.