Rabobankrider

Star Wars: Revan's War OOC

Sorry for the delay again guys, I'm going to try and get more posts up at latest by Wednesday (hopefully tomorrow). Also, is everyone happy with receiving xp at the end of sessions currently? I know that pbp's do mean that everything takes longer so just wanted to check if people wanted to try a change up of this?

I'm going to take this chance to check for some feedback, is everyone happy with how things are going? Anyone want more or less things done? Anything to be done differently etc?

That's fair, I do unfortunately need this next part of the investigation to introduce @player3333902's character (@player3333902, in case you didn't see it you intro is a few posts back), but I have heard you all so don't worry, it will not be for much longer. I think I didn't anticipate how many people would actually have played KOTOR and know who the traitor was (out of interest, who do actually know?).  

4 minutes ago, Rabobankrider said:

That's fair, I do unfortunately need this next part of the investigation to introduce @player3333902's character (@player3333902, in case you didn't see it you intro is a few posts back), but I have heard you all so don't worry, it will not be for much longer. I think I didn't anticipate how many people would actually have played KOTOR and know who the traitor was (out of interest, who do actually know?).  

I do. It’s one of the reasons why I’m staying quiet.

3 minutes ago, Tramp Graphics said:

I do. It’s one of the reasons why I’m staying quiet.

I’m not quiet but I don’t need checks because I’ve played the game before so I know which admiral it is.

I played the game, but that was like...15+ years ago?  I don't remember anything about them other than HK 47 loved saying meatbag.  I didn't really find the game all that amazing, so it didn't really brand itself in my brain.

I'm playing in another Jedi Civil War game so everything is kind of fresh. Other communities I'm in divide XP distribution twice (middle & end) equaling 35-40XP total a session due to the lengthy nature of PbPs. Helps keep the players engaged imo.

In the spirit of expediency, the group of padawans that Gaze is going to inform, if you want to just off-screen say he shows up where you are and tells you we need to regroup, feel free to prompt that and just type out your response.  I ended Gaze's post there with him going to find you in case you needed to wrap up any mid-conversation stuff first.

Ok, I am temporarily back online, hopefully it will stick. Sorry for the delay everyone, and I hope you are all ok to carry on.

@KungFuFerret, good thinking, your speeders will be able to arrive on the scene shortly after @SithArissa and @Edgehawk make their arrival, so you will all be back together shortly. 

Ok all, the landlord still hasn't sorted my internet (I'm doing this from a pub with wifi), so I may go dark for a little bit again. They are now saying it will be done by the 19th, so hopefully I will be back to businesses as usual. 

In the mean time, @SithArissa and @Edgehawk, it's your post next here for the investigation. If the rest of you want you can narrate you heading across to the site as you will arrive shortly after. Unfortunatly this scene can't move too far ahead without me, but hopefully that won't be a problem for long. Sorry for the inconvenience.

1 hour ago, Shlambate said:

I don’t have more questions, do you @AdvocatXD

Also, just to repeat from previously, you can assume that Gaze found you guys when you are done with your talk, to inform you of the new meeting location.  I left it open so it could happen "off camera" to try and facilitate a speedy transition to the next scene.

23 minutes ago, KungFuFerret said:

Also, just to repeat from previously, you can assume that Gaze found you guys when you are done with your talk, to inform you of the new meeting location.  I left it open so it could happen "off camera" to try and facilitate a speedy transition to the next scene.

Cool, then I don’t know how to join that scene at the moment.