Rabobankrider

Star Wars: Revan's War OOC

@Rabobankrider   Can Gaze use Knowledge Xenology, or Medicine to look for any biological signs of stress/anxiety in Admiral Karath?   While he's not an investigator, he is pretty familiar with how different species would likely show the tells that usually indicate someone is hiding something.   

Edited by KungFuFerret

2 hours ago, Rabobankrider said:

@KungFuFerret, ooh, good thinking there. Average medicine check should show you something I'd say.

Are you feeling ok Admiral?: 2eD+2eA+2eP 4 successes, 1 threat, 1 Triumph
d-th.pngd-th.pnga-s.pnga-s.pngp-tr.pngp-s-a.png

Not sure about what all 4 successes will yield, information wise.  As for the Triumph, I guess if it does turn out that he is nervous/hiding something, I get an idea of what it is that he's actually nervous about?  Based on context of the conversation so far?  *shrugs*  If you have other suggestions I'm game to hear them, or I can just give the next person in the situation an upgraded dice roll or something.   To those actually doing the discussion with the Admiral, if you'd have a preference, feel free to voice it.  If it's the first option, Gaze will voice his thoughts so that information is passed forward.

I want to examen Karath! But I’m in with an admiral who sleeps on the floor. He said he was in his office and that others can corroborate he was there. Ask him if any of the witnesses were in the room for the whole attack.

@KungFuFerret, you would tell that he is tired, very tired like he hasn't slept for a couple of days and has been forcing himself to stay awake. You can tell that he has made an active effort to clean himself up and make himself look normal, but you see a couple of telltale signs others might miss. You can also tell that he is very tense, and you know that it is almost certainly linked to your investigation. 

45 minutes ago, Rabobankrider said:

@KungFuFerret, you would tell that he is tired, very tired like he hasn't slept for a couple of days and has been forcing himself to stay awake. You can tell that he has made an active effort to clean himself up and make himself look normal, but you see a couple of telltale signs others might miss. You can also tell that he is very tense, and you know that it is almost certainly linked to your investigation. 

Are those the results of my basic successes?    Or is any of that including the Triumph?

@SithArissa would you want an opposed check if Muu tried to ease Oola's mind or is a narration attempt just fine? The Calming Aura talent doesn't mechanically  fit this situation but, that's essentially his objective.. to aid her to feel more calmly in his presence/situation.

8 minutes ago, Vergence said:

@SithArissa would you want an opposed check if Muu tried to ease Oola's mind or is a narration attempt just fine? The Calming Aura talent doesn't mechanically  fit this situation but, that's essentially his objective.. to aid her to feel more calmly in his presence/situation.

I was expecting you would. If you want to roll dice that's fine or just go narrative I have no issue with either :)