Rabobankrider

Star Wars: Revan's War OOC

@KungFuFerret, in that case I'd say it'd be most convenient to meet up with @SHADOWGUARD CHAMPION and @Vergence as they are currently talking. 

Speaking of, @SHADOWGUARD CHAMPION I think Muu was asking Kel a question in the ic. 

@Tramp Graphics, I need Kataddik to specify on what it is he actually wants to learn. He can't learn everything in the time given. 

We will be coming to an end of the downtime soon though now everyone has had a chance to get some stuff done, and we'll be onto the next part of the session. 

20 hours ago, Rabobankrider said:

@KungFuFerret, in that case I'd say it'd be most convenient to meet up with @SHADOWGUARD CHAMPION and @Vergence as they are currently talking. 

Speaking of, @SHADOWGUARD CHAMPION I think Muu was asking Kel a question in the ic. 

@Tramp Graphics, I need Kataddik to specify on what it is he actually wants to learn. He can't learn everything in the time given. 

We will be coming to an end of the downtime soon though now everyone has had a chance to get some stuff done, and we'll be onto the next part of the session. 

I couldn't afford "everything" anyway. :P By precedence, A Jedi Always learns "Control" powers (Enhance, Protect, Heal, etc)first, then "Sense" powers (Sense, Seek, Farsight, Foresee, etc), then "Alter" powers (Alter, Move, Bind, Manipulate, etc.)last. Kataddik has 20 XP to spend, I need to learn at least the basics of (in this order) one "Sense" power (either Sense, Seek, Farsight, or Foresee) and the basics of Move (so he can at least recover his lightsaber, if he gets disarmed again).  Traditionally, it was the Master who determined which power specifically was taught, but...

29 minutes ago, Rabobankrider said:

Ok great, well post your choice in the ic and we'll go from there. 

@satkaz you can just do another force check to see if you can use suppress this time around.

I'll stick with Sense and Move, in that order, but the Master should be the one to actually make the decisions in Character. It would be presumptuous for the student to tell the teacher what to teach, if you know what I mean. 

55 minutes ago, Rabobankrider said:

Well ic the master asked what you wanted to learn, so you need to make the decision ic. That would be like the teacher asking for an answer and the student going 'well what do you think it is?' Stick your ic up and I'll sort the response. 

True, though Kataddik doesn't really know. That's part of his problem. He just knows that he has much to learn. He knows he could only react to the situation as it progress, and he couldn't get to his lightsabe when he was partially disarmed. I  too would like to see how @BeingofMortis responds. 

@Tramp Graphics, as a player you have more agency than a standard padawan, players are 'special' in comparison to most NPC's of the same rank in society, which is why you were selected to investigate the attack instead of actual professionals or watchmen knights. Think of this as an ic way of spending xp, just make your decision so I can move on, I'm trying to wrap this section up.

@Vergence and @SHADOWGUARD CHAMPION, you guys are up with @KungFuFerret approaching you. 

@Shlambate, do you have any quick things you want to do before the end of this section, or are you happy to wait? @AdvocatXD same question. 

@SithArissa, just so you know ooc, jedi in this timeframe don't have any hold over the Republic military. 

On ‎9‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 6:51 PM, Rabobankrider said:

@Tramp Graphics, as a player you have more agency than a standard padawan, players are 'special' in comparison to most NPC's of the same rank in society, which is why you were selected to investigate the attack instead of actual professionals or watchmen knights. Think of this as an ic way of spending xp, just make your decision so I can move on, I'm trying to wrap this section up.

@Vergence and @SHADOWGUARD CHAMPION, you guys are up with @KungFuFerret approaching you. 

@Shlambate, do you have any quick things you want to do before the end of this section, or are you happy to wait? @AdvocatXD same question. 

@SithArissa, just so you know ooc, jedi in this timeframe don't have any hold over the Republic military. 

I'm ready when you are, @Rabobankrider.

On 9/30/2018 at 7:55 PM, Vergence said:

Gaze can join in the conversation if Kel allows for him to get a word in edge wise ?

@Rabobankrider

In case it was missed, I already had Gaze approach the two of you and say "Hello".   I was basically waiting for someone to acknowledge his presence before posting anything else.