Rabobankrider

Star Wars: Revan's War OOC

@SHADOWGUARD CHAMPION, looks good to me! I am happy to welcome your second incarnation to the game. 

The disadvantage would have represented the time taken to build it, so it won't really effect anything. I also forget you can do a hard perception check to see if you can find a mod valued under 2,000 credits. 

You will be able to join the party after their meeting with the council and will be good to go! Feel free to roll a dp and I'll add it to the others.

Also guys if you've played the KOTOR game you're probably going to know who the traitor is likely to be. Don't tell those who haven't played, and really do try not to use meta knowledge in your investigation, because it's going to spoil it for you.  

21 minutes ago, Rabobankrider said:

@SHADOWGUARD CHAMPION, looks good to me! I am happy to welcome your second incarnation to the game. 

The disadvantage would have represented the time taken to build it, so it won't really effect anything. I also forget you can do a hard perception check to see if you can find a mod valued under 2,000 credits. 

You will be able to join the party after their meeting with the council and will be good to go! Feel free to roll a dp and I'll add it to the others.

Also guys if you've played the KOTOR game you're probably going to know who the traitor is likely to be. Don't tell those who haven't played, and really do try not to use meta knowledge in your investigation, because it's going to spoil it for you.  

Any chance of our characters getting some training time in with our individual masters? Kataddik is in sore need of training in some more Force powers. 

You're welcome to do some training, but you will have to see if you can find your master first, as not all returned with the summons. If you can't find them you can still train easy enough though, either alone or with the others or you can find a knight to help out. :)

24 minutes ago, Rabobankrider said:

I would never do that. Never!

Deception: 2eA+5eC+5eS 4 failures, 4 threat

a-s.pnga-s-s.pngc-f-f.pngc-th.pngc-th.pngc-f-th.pngc-f-th.pngs-f.pngs-f.pngs--.pngs--.pngs-f.png

N-n-never.......

@Edgehawk, easy xenology check would tell you what Agrosa is. Unfortunately you did say the wrong thing to her these ? 

@Edgehawk and @SithArissa, this is going to be a cool check for initiative here unfortunately, unless you want to run in which case it'll be an average athletics because you guys will be going into a chase scene. 

@Tramp Graphics, I'm afraid I haven't seen Naruto.

Edited by Rabobankrider

14 minutes ago, Rabobankrider said:

You're welcome to do some training, but you will have to see if you can find your master first, as not all returned with the summons. If you can't find them you can still train easy enough though, either alone or with the others or you can find a knight to help out. :)

Well, as I mentioned back at the beginning, he’s Kitanai rōjin, and  as the name translates, is a “dirty old man”. Think Master Jiraiya from Naruto

Edited by Tramp Graphics

10 minutes ago, Rabobankrider said:

@Tramp Graphics, it's late and I don't want to read a full wiki page. Just bullet point it for me at this stage (but more than .dirty old man, that's not much to work with personality wise). Or do the master creation exercise I had everyone do (except Oola and Kai because it wasn't relevant), that should help. :)  

Hes an old womanizer and a pervert,

13 minutes ago, Rabobankrider said:

@Tramp Graphics, it's late and I don't want to read a full wiki page. Just bullet point it for me at this stage (but more than .dirty old man, that's not much to work with personality wise). Or do the master creation exercise I had everyone do (except Oola and Kai because it wasn't relevant), that should help. :)  

2 minutes ago, SithArissa said:

Hes an old womanizer and a pervert,

Pretty much. Another good example would be Master Roshi from Dragonball and Dragonball Z. 

@Edgehawk, sure recover a strain there. And you would know that she is a Zabrak, advantage would mean she's probably from Iridonia. 

Interdictor combat:

1. @SithArissa
  2. Acolyte Agrosa: Soak 3, 16/16 wounds, 14/14 strain, 2 melee defence 1 ranged defence, adversary 2. 
  3. @Edgehawk

@SithArissa, thanks for the summary. Should make a fine example for a jedi apprentice to follow right there.

@Tramp Graphics, haven't seen that either, that's why I asked for you to summarise it for me instead of giving another example. 

12 minutes ago, Rabobankrider said:

@Edgehawk, sure recover a strain there. And you would know that she is a Zabrak, advantage would mean she's probably from Iridonia. 

Interdictor combat:

1. @SithArissa
  2. Acolyte Agrosa: Soak 3, 16/16 wounds, 14/14 strain, 2 melee defence 1 ranged defence, adversary 2. 
  3. @Edgehawk

@SithArissa, thanks for the summary. Should make a fine example for a jedi apprentice to follow right there.

@Tramp Graphics, haven't seen that either, that's why I asked for you to summarise it for me instead of giving another example. 

That’s a surprise. Those are two of the most popular and well known anime to western audiences. Anywhat, both are, as  @SithArissa said, comically womanizing perverts (Jiraiya loved to peek in on the women’s Onsen, and was a writer of “questionable literature “, and Roshi loved his dirty mags, and ogling beautiful women, particularly Bulma), while also being supreme martial arts masters and exceptional mentors for the main characters of their respective shows. Jiraiya was known as “Pervy Sage”, by Naruto.