Rabobankrider

Star Wars: Revan's War OOC

Been out for a bit. Suffered a bit of muscle overwork when I went to go play laser tag with cousins. At least I can walk decently now and not in massive pain.

Piloting (Space) roll, okay.

Piloting (Space) [Blazing a path]: 2eP+1eA+2eD 2 failures, 2 advantage, 1 Triumph
p-tr.pngp-a.pnga-a.pngd-f-f.pngd-f.png

Well, guess I don't find any routes that help us go faster, but maybe the triumph is that maybe a ship leaves a dock in Coruscant at the right time when we get there, getting us as close to the destination as possible? As for 2 advantage, I'll use both to recover 2 strain.

Edited by satkaz

So, hi, I'm back. I just want to apologize for dropping off like that, a lot of things happened in my life and I didn't have time to get on here, and when I did have time, I felt too tired to do so. I'm not asking to rejoin the game, I just wanted to say sorry for not saying something before vanishing for three months.

So you could find a pipe in the ceiling to crack open easy enough, but the vapour would initially be scolding hot and blast right out (setback dice for the next check till you readjust). That would quickly fill the room and leak out beneath the door though so that could work. 

8 minutes ago, Rabobankrider said:

So you could find a pipe in the ceiling to crack open easy enough, but the vapour would initially be scolding hot and blast right out (setback dice for the next check till you readjust). That would quickly fill the room and leak out beneath the door though so that could work. 

I'll take it.