Rabobankrider

Star Wars: Revan's War OOC

5 minutes ago, Rabobankrider said:

@Edgehawk and @SithArissa, you guys can post your ic for your rolls when you're ready :)

@Vergence and @KungFuFerret, what are your plans at the moment? 

Well I was assuming I would be taken out of the tank by someone whenever that was going to happen.  Gaze doesn't really have any control over that at the moment.  And given that he's using a full face mask to breath, not much to do in the way of dialogue.  I mean, he could play charades I guess, or he could be decanted :P 

Given that he's been inactive for almost a month real time, I'd like for him to be released from plot hooks so he can have agency again.

Edited by KungFuFerret

3 minutes ago, KungFuFerret said:

Well I was assuming I would be taken out of the tank by someone whenever that was going to happen.  Gaze doesn't really have any control over that at the moment.  And given that he's using a full face mask to breath, not much to do in the way of dialogue.  I mean, he could play charades I guess, or he could be decanted :P 

I wanna see that RP

On 7/25/2018 at 7:28 PM, Rabobankrider said:

@Shlambate, I had a thought that your crit may be better spend getting you a link to Republic Command on Corouscant when you return, as the staff here long term will have very little influence on your aims. 

@Edgehawk, you'd be able to identify a code lock with an alarm on the computer terminal, but the threat means it takes you a  bit of time to locate it, so won't be able to help @SithArissa with the relics immediately. 

@Vergence, you'd not recognise any of the artifacts specifically, but with the triumph you would find an unlocked datapad on a table near the rooms bed. 

I think the datapad is your Triumph.@SithArissa

9 minutes ago, Rabobankrider said:

@Edgehawk and @SithArissa, you guys can post your ic for your rolls when you're ready :)

@Vergence and @KungFuFerret, what are your plans at the moment? 

Just waiting for Gaze's release and maybe return to Coruscant with the team. RP wise, Muu will be bummed out once he discovers all of the other Jedi who died (only knows about Svae). Not too eager to have a 'poodoo on the Jedi' conversation with the survivors :lol:

@Rabobankrider   So if events on the station itself have somewhat stabilized, at least as far as open combat is concerned, Gaze would spend his time in the medbay treating as many patients as he can.   Not sure if you want me to do a series of medicine checks to reflect this or just RP it, but just letting you know.   Given it's his field of expertise, as well as something of a coping mechanism for him to try and deal with having killed 3 people, I suspect he will be in there quite a long while.

Assuming events don't force him elsewhere of course.

There will be some healing of people to do for you, as well as other jobs for those interested. 

Unfortunately I am at a festival this week, so I'm not going to have a lot of time to deal with posts at all. I will get something sorted for you guys when I get back, in the mean time as the battle is over you can treat this as an opportunity for some down time if you want, as the foreman can hand out tasks after. 

Also @SithArissa your best bet to find out if he is on board is to go looking from him among the crew or to have one of you two have another crack at the terminal, or maybe try and find an unlocked one somewhere. Bear in mind though that as time passes the ship crew will return to normal after the battle, making your movements around a lot more risky. 

11 minutes ago, Rabobankrider said:

Also @SithArissa your best bet to find out if he is on board is to go looking from him among the crew or to have one of you two have another crack at the terminal, or maybe try and find an unlocked one somewhere. Bear in mind though that as time passes the ship crew will return to normal after the battle, making your movements around a lot more risky. 

What would be the check for K-1 to make another attempt?

@Rabobankrider  Not sure if you plan on awarding any more conflict now that we've wrapped up on the station, but I'm going to assume Gaze's current total is accurate and go ahead and roll.  If there are more points that need to be added just let me know and I'll adjust the Morality result accordingly.

Conflict/Morality: 1d10 7

So with the -3 from Conflict, again, assuming no other factors to be added later, Gaze's Morality went up to 54.