Rabobankrider

Star Wars: Revan's War OOC

22 minutes ago, Tramp Graphics said:

They’re Adversary 1.

Thanks, so does Kattadik go first or do you want Zoroku to try and go for the guy on you? All Zoroku needs is 4 results one being a success and your guy is down.

17 minutes ago, Shlambate said:

Thanks, so does Kattadik go first or do you want Zoroku to try and go for the guy on you? All Zoroku needs is 4 results one being a success and your guy is down.

He’s mine. 😈

Dual wield lightsaber/ ancient sword: 2eA+2eP+2eD+1eC+1eS 3 failures, 3 advantage
a-s-a.pnga-a-a.pngp--.pngp-s-a.pngd-f.pngd-f-f.pngc-f-f.pngs-th.png

sa-wing and a miss! But I’ve got three Advantages out of it anyway. I’all use them to force him to drop his weapon. 

Take him down.

4 minutes ago, Tramp Graphics said:

Yeah, but without a weapon, how much damage can he do? 😈

Aim to give Zoroku Boosts, or use those maneuvers don't just pass! We are outnumbered we need every advantage.

Just now, Shlambate said:

Aim to give Zoroku Boosts, or use those maneuvers don't just pass! We are outnumbered we need every advantage.

Well I did use one to move back out of melee range. Kataddik aiming now would be pointless. However, I will use it to enter a guarded stance (F&D page 207) hitting the enemy with a setback and giving Kataddik another +1 to his melee defense. 

Just now, Shlambate said:

Did you take the maneuver last turn? Didn't you take two attacking the commando? You couldn't have moved last turn.

I took one maneuver to leap into engaged range from short range. Then the free one from that threat after I got hit to leap back out so you could heal me. 

6 minutes ago, Tramp Graphics said:

I took one maneuver to leap into engaged range from short range. Then the free one from that threat after I got hit to leap back out so you could heal me. 

Fair enough.