Rabobankrider

Star Wars: Revan's War OOC

Admiral Stewth is as good a next point as any, her room would be opposite Ovitom's. As a quick recap, here are the notes on here from the datapad information: 

Ratchar Stewth: Female Faleen, one of the few females and aliens to make it through the officers ranks within the military. Since she was a captain she has consistently had one of the highest diversity ratings in her forces, employing aliens when many officers would not. Joined the war young and served most of her time in the outer rim, but much of her time was spent controlling planets that were taking this opportunity to turn against the Republic. This made her unpopular on many levels in and out of the military. (Advantage) Attached to her file is a sealed criminal record, but it has been sealed, and is dated several years before the war. 

Hey, thanks- I was just digging that up myself! 

What would be the protocol for viewing the contents of the sealed record? As part of the investigation, are we privy to these details? I presume they have been attached for us to review?

They are 'sealed' which in this setting (may be different in real life, I'm not a lawyer) means that they would be very difficult to get access to legally. It would be a lengthy and complicated process but it is possible sometimes. Also it depends on how law abiding you're feeling, obviously that will effect how easy and quick access would be. But currently you are not privy to this information for whatever reason. It may be that a deal was made with the law, maybe her position in the navy has caused this sensitive information to be locked up, etc.  

2 minutes ago, Rabobankrider said:

They are 'sealed' which in this setting (may be different in real life, I'm not a lawyer) means that they would be very difficult to get access to legally. It would be a lengthy and complicated process but it is possible sometimes. Also it depends on how law abiding you're feeling, obviously that will effect how easy and quick access would be. But currently you are not privy to this information for whatever reason. It may be that a deal was made with the law, maybe her position in the navy has caused this sensitive information to be locked up, etc.  

It could be Attorney Client privilege too, that would make it that we would need to appeal to see it because most of the time your protected by it, but with a crime of treason that can change though only attorney client privilege documents that pertain to the crime at hand not old ones that don't equate to the issue at hand here.

Gaze isn't taking point on the interrogation.  It's not his area of skill, and neither does it fit his personality.  He's a doctor, not a politician/negotiator.   He might chime in with a comment here or there, but someone else definitely needs to spearhead the discussion.  

I say we go to the remaining admirals. we need to meet with each one once. I'll spearhead it as Zoroku is the only military minded one  in the group and it is a military investigation. My vote is the Criminal and the socialite as the next two to talk to.