Rabobankrider

Star Wars: Revan's War OOC

3 hours ago, Rabobankrider said:

Just to let you know, spotting a person lying etc wouldn't be perception, it would be discipline. 

Oh... 

Kai-wan, the Investigator with a dice pool of 1eA proceeds to clank his head repeatedly against the wall.

3 hours ago, Rabobankrider said:

Just to let you know, spotting a person lying etc wouldn't be perception, it would be discipline. 

23 hours ago, AdvocatXD said:

AAAA.

Well then my Discipline is AAA what is yours?

Edited by Shlambate

58 minutes ago, Rabobankrider said:

If it helps perception might show if someone is uneasy etc, but spotting an out and out lie is discipline. 

Sorry, if I was not clear before. I was referring to the first part of your statement. I was trying to say that my Perception skill could possibly detect signs of uneasiness that might hint whether or not the suspect is lying. As supporting evidence, not for detecting the actual lie. I want to check with @BeingofMortis first, but I think that Ryff might have a better Discipline than Raithe does.

Edited by AdvocatXD

13 minutes ago, BeingofMortis said:

Yep Ryff has a Discipline of PAAA.:D

He's the better talker period my Presence is A soooooo yeah Zoroku will fact check the military stuff with knowledge warfare and can help spot things with Raithe.

5 minutes ago, Rabobankrider said:

Ok, so some of you have chosen who you are inteviewing, but I still need to know what @satkaz, @Vergence and @KungFuFerret are planning on doing. @Tramp Graphics and @Shlambate which groups are you currently with?

@AdvocatXD, do me an average perception with two setback please to see if you spot anything.

I’ll go with Zoroku.

2 hours ago, Rabobankrider said:

Ok, so some of you have chosen who you are inteviewing, but I still need to know what @satkaz, @Vergence and @KungFuFerret are planning on doing. @Tramp Graphics and @Shlambate which groups are you currently with?

@AdvocatXD, do me an average perception with two setback please to see if you spot anything.

I stated earlier that Gaze would go with Muu's group, though he isn't really going to engage in the investigation, other than to maybe provide Int 4 to some combined rolls.  But none of the knowledge checks are trained for him, so it would basically just be a boost die.  Consider him in the background of this scene without any speaking lines unless something significant catches his attention.

On 11/22/2018 at 4:10 PM, Rabobankrider said:

Muu is just following his assignment by tagging along with Oola. K1 can use Muu’s Willpower (4) and Presence (3), or just request IC any form of assistance (boost). He’s happy to help out in any aspect

Edited by Vergence

On ‎11‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 4:10 PM, Rabobankrider said:

Action Speak Louder (Perception check): 4eA+2eD+2eS 1 success, 3 threat
a--.pnga-s.pnga-s.pnga-s.pngd-th-th.pngd-f-f.pngs--.pngs-th.png

Please ignore the Perception check title. That title was meant for a different Perception check, but I got all mixed up.

The point is... I FOUND SOMETHING! I FOUND SOMETHING! :D

Edited by AdvocatXD

Ok cool, for anyone unsure of what to do you can always ask questions as well, investigate the rooms, talk to the other admirals or if you want you can go have a snoop around the building, look into computers, question staff etc. When you guys are ready to start question fire away!

@Edgehawk if you want to begin Kai's questioning line again now's the time :)

Sorry, but I'm going to be very busy for the next week and probably won't have time to post. I expect I'll be back to posting again on 12/11. Later! :)

Edited by AdvocatXD