Rabobankrider

Star Wars: Revan's War OOC

Saul Karath: Human male, admiral during the mandalorian wars, left the war as rear admiral and was promoted to the republic naval leadership not long after. Very popular with the men due to his tactical expertise and respect for the preservation of life. Perhaps the single most successful Republic naval officer in the war. Served with Revan and a number of other jedi during the war. Since his time in administration he has consistently been pushing for an increase in funding for the navy and help for veterans of the war. (Advantage) A jedi watchman spoke to a member of the senate administrators and discovered Karath had been involved in a shouting match with the senator for Coruscant regarding funding. 

Zacrol Bric: Human male, formerly a member of the military before transferring into the navy for undisclosed reasons. Moved through the ranks unnaturally fast during the war, partly due to the death of superiors and some admittedly irresponsible military decisions that paid off.  Despite a relative lack of experience compared to the others, his bombastic nature was awe inspiring in combat and the men trusted him for it. (Advantage) His mixed career has made him unpopular with most naval officers, as they feel he is undeserving of his rank. He has been officially accused on multiple occasions of showing favouritism to the military over his responsibility to the navy.

Ratchar Stewth: Female Faleen, one of the few females and aliens to make it through the officers ranks within the military. Since she was a captain she has consistently had one of the highest diversity ratings in her forces, employing aliens when many officers would not. Joined the war young and served most of her time in the outer rim, but much of her time was spent controlling planets that were taking this opportunity to turn against the Republic. This made her unpopular on many levels in and out of the military. (Advantage) Attached to her file is a sealed criminal record, but it has been sealed, and is dated several years before the war. 

Manrose Ovitom: Male devaronian, did not serve in the regular navy, instead he was responsible for the republic scout and exploration fleet. Saw minimal combat personally, but through his deployments he uncovered a number of mandalorian attacks, proving crucial information for others. Since the war he has been pushing for a concerted effort to explore the deep core, but has been rejected to this date. (Advantage) Manrose actually was put forward for jedi training, but was rejected due to his age. 

Gregras Hindis:  Female human, daughter of a long lineage of military heroes in both the army and navy. Lacked practical experience during the war, but was very talented with administration and long term planning. She is largely responsible for preventing the navy from bankrupting the Republic during the war. However her lack of experience has made her unpopular int he media, labelling her as an 'armchair general'. (Advantage) Not only is she a talented administrator for the navy, she is very well connected politically, arguably better than any of the other officers. 

Do you guys want to:

a.) Interrogate them one at a time as a group.

b.) Split up into teams of two and interrogate each suspect separately.

c.) Other (any ideas?).

Unless any of you have any better suggestions (c), I vote "b."

Edited by AdvocatXD

9 hours ago, AdvocatXD said:

Do you guys want to:

a.) Interrogate them one at a time as a group.

b.) Split up into teams of two and interrogate each suspect separately.

c.) Other (any ideas?).

Unless any of you have any better suggestions (c), I vote "b."

Splitting up does seem more in keeping with what we've seen on screen. Oola and I can start at the top of the list, though Kai-wan will also volunteer to sit in on the Falleen's interview (for obvious reasons). If I don't post today, I'll get something up tomorrow morning.

@Edgehawk, I think you've jumped a bit far ahead with your post. I was going to do more of an into to the building etc before you actually begun questioning the admirals. If you want you can save your current post for after that, but for now if you can edit your post to responding to the officers question that would be helpful. :)

For those of you who already know who you are planning to interview let the guy who met you know and I'll sort a response.