Rabobankrider

Star Wars: Revan's War OOC

2 hours ago, KungFuFerret said:

@Rabobankrider

In case it was missed, I already had Gaze approach the two of you and say "Hello".   I was basically waiting for someone to acknowledge his presence before posting anything else.

I did! I did completely miss it, sorry.

Edited by Vergence

@Tramp Graphics you still haven't made an ic choice on your force power, so I'm just going to push ahead and have you do sense because you're the last one to do stuff in this downtime on Corouscant.

Anyway, you can do a sense force check to show yourself training. 

@Shlambate, as powerful as you lot are I'm afraid that's not possible at that point :P You are free to meet up with the others, 

@SithArissa and @Edgehawk, you guys have got a quick bit of time for some rp if you want. Sorry if your section seems rushed, just want to get you guys back in with the rest of them. 

16 minutes ago, Rabobankrider said:

@Tramp Graphics you still haven't made an ic choice on your force power, so I'm just going to push ahead and have you do sense because you're the last one to do stuff in this downtime on Corouscant.

Anyway, you can do a sense force check to show yourself training. 

@Shlambate, as powerful as you lot are I'm afraid that's not possible at that point :P You are free to meet up with the others, 

@SithArissa and @Edgehawk, you guys have got a quick bit of time for some rp if you want. Sorry if your section seems rushed, just want to get you guys back in with the rest of them. 

Kataddik already said that he agreed with what Ryff suggested. And, yes, Sense would be the best one to learn first. 

7 hours ago, Rabobankrider said:

@SithArissa, the council are using the force to sense your emotional state and to read your mind there. 

I think they'd find a series of 4 letter words in there. Also Oola is at 1 wound and about 3 strain still so emotional state its probably akin to a few of those words. 

10 hours ago, SithArissa said:

I think they'd find a series of 4 letter words in there. Also Oola is at 1 wound and about 3 strain still so emotional state its probably akin to a few of those words. 

When you say 1 Wound, you mean she is 1 point away from hitting her threshold?