Rabobankrider

Star Wars: Revan's War OOC

@BeingofMortis, cool, if you want to narrate you ic going in search of your master we can get that narrated. 

The same goes for the rest of you who want to go looking for something/someone after your introductions are done. This is also a good opportunity for your characters to get to know each other a bit. :)

@SithArissa, I think the 2 disadvantage will add a setback to your next check due to some info revealed in the ic. 

Interdictor combat:

1. @SithArissa
  2. Acolyte Agrosa: Soak 3, 16/16 wounds, 14/14 strain, 2 melee defence 1 ranged defence, adversary 2. 
  3. @Edgehawk

Dang. 

Revan's War
Description Melee w/ double aim
Results 1eA+2eP+2eB+2eC+2eS2 failures, 3 advantage [1eA=A] [2eP=-, S/A] [2eB=A/A, -] [2eC=F/Th, F] [2eS=-, F]
a-a.pngp--.pngp-s-a.pngb-a-a.pngb--.pngc-f-th.pngc-f.pngs--.pngs-f.png

Copy pasta: link bbcode

@SithArissa Should I disarm one of her sabers, or do you need to use the 3 Advantage for something? Should I try to attack again at the top of the round, or do you need to Act first again?

37 minutes ago, Rabobankrider said:

@BeingofMortis, cool, if you want to narrate you ic going in search of your master we can get that narrated. 

The same goes for the rest of you who want to go looking for something/someone after your introductions are done. This is also a good opportunity for your characters to get to know each other a bit. :)

@SithArissa, I think the 2 disadvantage will add a setback to your next check due to some info revealed in the ic. 

Interdictor combat:

1. @SithArissa
  2. Acolyte Agrosa: Soak 3, 16/16 wounds, 14/14 strain, 2 melee defence 1 ranged defence, adversary 2. 
  3. @Edgehawk

My next check has a difficulty upgrade and a setback?

1 minute ago, Edgehawk said:

Dang. 

Revan's War
Description Melee w/ double aim
Results 1eA+2eP+2eB+2eC+2eS2 failures, 3 advantage [1eA=A] [2eP=-, S/A] [2eB=A/A, -] [2eC=F/Th, F] [2eS=-, F]
a-a.pngp--.pngp-s-a.pngb-a-a.pngb--.pngc-f-th.pngc-f.pngs--.pngs-f.png

Copy pasta: link bbcode

@SithArissa Should I disarm one of her sabers, or do you need to use the 3 Advantage for something? Should I try to attack again at the top of the round, or do you need to Act first again?

I think 3 might allow you to ignore her defense on your next attack?

@Rabobankrider the IC post above yours had a whole scene with Ryff searching for his Master.

If anybody wants to do a scene, let me know. As of now, all I got is joking about how poor of an investigator Muu is wondering around in search for Kel when he was with the party the whole time.

Sorry, I missed that. I think because others will be going through some rp interactions I'll expand on your training as well, give you something to do at the same time :) But with that check when you come to spend xp you can take sense with the mentor value. 

I'm going to try to get to the rest of my posts tomorrow, Saturday at the latest.

Interdictor combat:

1. @SithArissa
  3. @Edgehawk

@SithArissa, I'm right in thinking your protect only works on energy at the moment yeah? If not I'll change the ic post. 

@Tramp Graphics, the healer would probably like to keep you there for an hour or so. 

15 minutes ago, Rabobankrider said:

Interdictor combat:

1. @SithArissa
  3. @Edgehawk

@SithArissa, I'm right in thinking your protect only works on energy at the moment yeah? If not I'll change the ic post. 

@Tramp Graphics, the healer would probably like to keep you there for an hour or so. 

Works for me. He’s currently down 4 wounds, so, that shouldn’t be too hard for them.