Rabobankrider

Star Wars: Revan's War OOC

Right. Well I guess I can work with that. 

On a seperate not all, this is a chance for you guys to request some npc's to meet int he temple, old friends etc from your days as younglings. Alternatively I can surprise you with some characters who you can meet (new or old friends/mentors etc).

6 minutes ago, Rabobankrider said:

Right. Well I guess I can work with that. 

On a seperate not all, this is a chance for you guys to request some npc's to meet int he temple, old friends etc from your days as younglings. Alternatively I can surprise you with some characters who you can meet (new or old friends/mentors etc).

Yeah, I wanted to leave the rest up to you. I wasn’t sure whether to make him a Causian (or New Causian), human, or Zeltron. I just thought it’d be funny for my rather straight laced character to have a dirty old geezer for a Master. And I highly recommend you check out those two series. They’re great.

Edited by Tramp Graphics

1 hour ago, Tramp Graphics said:

That’s a surprise. Those are two of the most popular and well known anime to western audiences. Anywhat, both are, as  @SithArissa said, comically womanizing perverts (Jiraiya loved to peek in on the women’s Onsen, and was a writer of “questionable literature “, and Roshi loved his dirty mags, and ogling beautiful women, particularly Bulma), while also being supreme martial arts masters and exceptional mentors for the main characters of their respective shows. Jiraiya was known as “Pervy Sage”, by Naruto.

Maybe not everyone has seen them or even heard of them? I dunno.

Time to introduce Walden to the two new padawans on the team, then try to find Master Sellas. If he's not there, Walden will train some of his piloting skills to pass the time.

Edit: I would be fine with being surprised with NPCs.

Edited by satkaz

@Rabobankrider, I wish to do a scene w/ my master, Naiadra Varr, so I can use the discount to purchase a new Force power for end of the session. She is a Jedi Master of intense focus, particularly in combat (Guardian Peacekeeper). She is also much more laid-back and capable of enjoying a hearty chuckle than some of her humorless colleagues. Exactly like a female version of Kit Fisto. The rest should be in my background.

@SHADOWGUARD CHAMPION, you know what mod you want to add to your lightsaber?

The masters who answered the summons in time to make it to Corouscant are masters Shia and Sellas (who were present for the meeting but remained quet), Vune and Varr (who never left) and whoever @SHADOWGUARD CHAMPION's master is (for the same reason). Unfortunately due to the spread and size of the galaxy not all were able to return to the planet in time. Don't worry though, if your master wasn't here this time they will be around later int he campaign to help you where needed. You can still all train if you want, and find a temporary mentor if you want. 

16 minutes ago, Rabobankrider said:

The masters who answered the summons in time to make it to Corouscant are masters Shia and Sellas (who were present for the meeting but remained quet), Vune and Varr (who never left) and whoever @SHADOWGUARD CHAMPION's master is (for the same reason). Unfortunately due to the spread and size of the galaxy not all were able to return to the planet in time. Don't worry though, if your master wasn't here this time they will be around later int he campaign to help you where needed. You can still all train if you want, and find a temporary mentor if you want. 

OK. well, for now, Kataddik is gonna take a trip up to the Halls of Healing to get some more healing. 

35 minutes ago, Rabobankrider said:

Balanced Hilt.

44 minutes ago, Rabobankrider said:

It's fine, just wanted to know for narrative reasons.

On 9/3/2018 at 1:50 AM, SithArissa said:

Force Protect: 2eP+1eA+3eF+2eD 4 successes, 2 threat, 2 Light Side, 3 Dark Side

p-s-s.pngp-s-a.pnga-s.pngf-ls-ls.pngf-ds.pngf-ds-ds.pngd-th.pngd-th-th.png

Im gonna Flip a DP to use all my pips suffer the strain and conflict. 2 pips to activate, 1 on magnitude to cover me and K1, 2 pips on strength to make the protection on us 3+4+3+3 = 13 total damage reduction.

@Rabobankrider just noticed the threat here you'll need to decide what it does.