Rabobankrider

Star Wars: Revan's War OOC

13 minutes ago, Shlambate said:

If he does it in character its not a big problem, it'll just be an analysis of the situation.

That said @Tramp Graphics you do need to do it in character or else this just seems like you trying to tell the GM what to do instead of the NPC's

So make a statement in Wookiee so we can move on, and Zoroku can speak his mind on the points you make and then some.

The reason why I don't want to post all of that in Shirriwook, is because of how the translator I use works. It lacks punctuation, and would just run all of it together as one long run on sentence. That's why I narrated it, rather than doing it all in character. However, I can post that information as narration instead, and Zoroku could correct any errors in Kataddik's findings from that. 

Edited by Tramp Graphics

1 minute ago, Tramp Graphics said:

The reason why I don't want to post all of that in Shirriwook, is because of how the translator I use works. It lacks punctuation, and would just run all of it together as one long run on sentence. That's why I narrated it, rather than doing it all in character. However, I can post that information as narration instead.

Fair enough However, while the points you made sound like they are just Security you learnt them from military experience, thus I can say they are Military based and since there is no Knowledge security I would say only Zoroku is qualified to Speak

1 minute ago, Shlambate said:

Fair enough However, while the points you made sound like they are just Security you learnt them from military experience, thus I can say they are Military based and since there is no Knowledge security I would say only Zoroku is qualified to Speak

That's also why Kataddik is looking for Zoroku to correct him for any errors he may have, or confirm his findings. 

2 minutes ago, Tramp Graphics said:

That's also why Kataddik is looking for Zoroku to correct him for any errors he may have, or confirm his findings. 

Alright Fair then make that a Statement in IC so we clear it with all parties.

@Tramp Graphics wind your ******* neck in. You are clearly drawing on ic knowledge because you bring it up every ******* chance you get. I get that ooc knowledge will influence a character, every player ever is guilty at least a little bit of that, but you need to at least try to ******* control it. You barley investigated the station security, in fact you did very little till the combat started full stop. You were pulling on ic knowledge when you guys arrived at the station and you were warned about it then. This is definitely  warfare knowledge BECAUSE I AM ******* SAYING IT IS. You pulling this kind of **** invalidates other characters who have actually spent xp on the subject, and that is disrespectful.

Leave your ic knowledge and attitude at the door of the threads I run, I am no longer tolerating it. You're not a vet. here you're a forty something padawan. You are directly responsible for at least 1 player leaving this campaign, you have been contrary and pedantic since you voiced interested in this thread. You have argued with me and all sorts of points such as padawans age, and it turns out a lot of the stuff you say is WRONG. You have caused more arguments than any one person should, and it needs to stop. 

Now fortunatly @Shlambate has been very cool about this situation (kudos), so this time there's no real harm. But if you do this with someone less forgiving there's going to be a real problem so we need to nip this in the bud before it reaches that point. 

I know you say your inexperienced with the system, and that's fair enough, lots of people are. I know that I also keep getting told that irl you're a solid guy, and I'm sure you are. But your bull stubborn attitude and unwillingness to bend with others makes it difficult to feel sympathy or try to help you. Having said that I don't want any more people dropping out/being kicked from the campaign, so I really need you to work with me AND the others if you want to stick around. You need to listen when they make suggestions or call you on a mistake or something and not just go 'nope' (which really pisses me off and prompted this rant. That needs to also stop NOW). If you can at least TRY to improve, then things will go so much better and we can all carry on and have a (hopefully) awesome campaign. 

And for the record, if Kataddik is in charge of his village security (something you neglected to tell me and put on your sheet), and he got kidnapped, he is probably not that good at the job and in no way should be going on about the station security. Also being a sentry doesn't make you automatically an expert in this. 

6 hours ago, Edgehawk said:

Not trying to die.. just not ready to go back yet, without learning anything. 

I wasn't intending to leave without finding if the master dude was on board but I think we are out matched by this chick. 

2 hours ago, SithArissa said:

I wasn't intending to leave without finding if the master dude was on board but I think we are out matched by this chick. 

I'm not attacking her unprovoked, and if she attacks me.. well, I will race away.

With our background serving under Master Lun Pyra, and him"inserting" us back into the Jedi Order.. I figure with K-1's Deceptions and Oola's Charm.. 

We'll present ourselves as Agents, come in from the cold vacuum of space.. Ahh.. idk.. It's better than arguing military security with a Wookiee, back on Coruscant.. Frekkit.

30 minutes ago, satkaz said:

And then Tiberius wakes up from the morgue!

? ??

I was getting mental imagery between OOC & IC discussion, the Jedi Council pulling a  O-Ren Ishii moment on the Chiss and Wookiee addressing them.

As your leader, I encourage you from time to time, and always in a respectful manner, to question my logic. If you're unconvinced that a particular plan of action I've decided is the wisest, tell me so, but allow me to convince you and I promise you right here and now, no subject will ever be taboo. Except, of course, the subject that was just under discussion. The price you pay for bringing up either Forerost Station security or Revan in the Unknown Regions as a negative is... I collect your f*cking head. Just like this f*cker here. Now, if any of you sons of b*tches got anything else to say, now's the f*cking time!

But, now with Tiberius rising out of the casket in mid conversation, that might be more epic!

@SHADOWGUARD CHAMPION, you are more than welcome to rejoin the campaign! Unfortunately however, Tiberius is (at least for the present) very much diseased at this point, and I can't really resurrect him in a way that would do the game justice. Also his death I do have planned as a plot point with will be relevant later. You will need to re-roll a new character to join the party, but that shouldn't be a problem. 

As a quick recap you start with the standard beginning character creation, and then you get the extra 150xp for knight level. You also get the xp that I have awarded, which I think is 40 (can someone confirm or deny that please).l You get the same starting equipment as the others, and can use the lightsaber creation stats to get that. 

For that you're looking at an average mechanics, advantage can add cosmetics with 3 advantage reducing encumbrance by 1. Triumph increases hard points by 1 and disadvantage and despair work in the opposite way. You can choose a hilt of your choice. 

Background rules are the same as before: You will play a padawan who wasn't in the war (to avoid being exiled) and a few events from recent life etc. Let me know what you come up with!

But, most importantly, welcome back!

Edited by Rabobankrider

On 8/31/2018 at 4:10 PM, SithArissa said:

Yo, a rebellious sith that comes to help a twi'lek and her faithful companion would be a rather useful character imo.

I’ve got something similar planned, think Batman but Star Wars. 

@Rabobankrider :

http://swsheets.com/c/70lpn7k4f-kel-el

How does it look? 

: 3eA+2eD 0 successes, 1 threat
a--.pnga-s.pnga--.pngd-th.pngd-f.png

How is the threat going to be spent?

Edited by SHADOWGUARD CHAMPION
Freaking Autocorrect