Rabobankrider

Star Wars: Revan's War OOC

30 minutes ago, satkaz said:

Nah, the fact that they lost you is good enough. I'll just head back to them.

But then when will you talk to Zoroku? He will be waiting by that doorway till Walden comes out of it.

3 minutes ago, Shlambate said:

But then when will you talk to Zoroku? He will be waiting by that doorway till Walden comes out of it.

Gonna try to friend them and then tell them to take a break or so, it was a long, long fight. They should be more concerned with getting rest than having to stand guard for Jedi that haven't done anything wrong.

@Edgehawk you would know that these tattoos are a part of a ritual that Sith would often take part in. You can narrate that as you see fit. :)

@KungFuFerret, with the time in the tank I'd say you can treat it as a good rest and reset them. 

@satkaz if you want to convince them to leave it'll be a hard negotiation (or charm depending on your tone), and I'll flip a dp because I have plenty. 

9 minutes ago, Edgehawk said:

Do K-1 and Oola have their own little destiny point pool, and if so, what is it? @Rabobankrider @SithArissa

The party generally has a shared pool, regardless of if they are within proximity of each other or not.   Being scattered to the 4 corners of the galaxy, we're still all linked by the same Destiny.