Rabobankrider

Star Wars: Revan's War OOC

20 minutes ago, Vergence said:

I was surprised nobody was roleplaying half of the original the party wiped, lol.

Oh Zoroku is just that cold. I don't know about the others. I'm playing off his emotional weakness and strengths. His calm throughout everything but his heart is cold.

10 minutes ago, SithArissa said:

Theres nothing in the rules saying he cant pass all 5 as boost to one player is there?

Ultimately that's up to the GM on how you spend your advantage.  Per the book, they give examples.  Some people like to etch that list in stone and say Thou Shalt Not Deviate From These Options.   But the devs have frequently said that's meant to be something of an example list, and I know of no reason you can't mix it up, if the GM is allowing.  Though with that much, you might consider trying to think up some situational benefits you could tweak that could help, as well as maybe tossing a boost forward.   Sometimes those can be more beneficial.  

Example: spending 3+ adv to have a nearby maintenance employee drop their FOB without noticing it, allowing you to scoop it up.  Which could be way more helpful going forward than simply a single use boost die.

Again, this is all subject to GM approval, but the more you think beyond just tossing boost forward when you have a large pile to play with, the more fun can be had with this system.

6 hours ago, Edgehawk said:

Yeah. I figure 5 Advantage is probably just a bit shy of a Triumph...

Especially with a week to think about it, I'll try to come up with something good to run by @Rabobankrider.

I was thinking  just get 6 boost on the mechanics check :P

16 hours ago, Shlambate said:

Oh Zoroku is just that cold. I don't know about the others. I'm playing off his emotional weakness and strengths. His calm throughout everything but his heart is cold.

Walden is trying to get some stuff done first. Then he'll have time to remember the dead.

Due to the short lull in GM posting for the next few days, I'm sort of putting Gaze into a standby state.  Given his mental state it's fairly fitting.   He will be pretty much in the medbay.  If anyone wants to RP with him feel free and I'll happily participate, I'm just not going to initiate much right now, as I wait for a few rulings on dice rolls and such.  

@KungFuFerret, this is the start of the third (I think) session, so all conflict is reset once everyone has rolled for it. 

Speaking of: @SithArissa, @Tramp Graphics, @AdvocatXD and @Vergence, just double checking you have added your conflict to the sheets before I erase them from the first page. 

@Edgehawk,maybe the terminal remains locked, but you inadvertently find something out about the occupant of the room? If you're happy with that I'll post that up for you. 

@satkaz, have I not had a medic look at Walden yet?

@KungFuFerret, can you please do a hard medicine check with a setback. That will give us an idea of how many people you have been able to assist, as playing through each one will take time and I do want to get you lot linked with @BeingofMortis and @AdvocatXD soon (thanks for your patience you to).

Thanks for waiting for my return guys, if I have missed anything, please let me know. 

38 minutes ago, Rabobankrider said:

@KungFuFerret, this is the start of the third (I think) session, so all conflict is reset once everyone has rolled for it. 

Yeah I was just mentioning it in case there were any as yet unspecified conflict points you were going to award Gaze, before I made my roll.  

39 minutes ago, Rabobankrider said:

@KungFuFerret, can you please do a hard medicine check with a setback. That will give us an idea of how many people you have been able to assist, as playing through each one will take time and I do want to get you lot linked with @BeingofMortis and @AdvocatXD soon (thanks for your patience you to).

Thanks for waiting for my return guys, if I have missed anything, please let me know. 

Medicine Check: 3eD+1eS+2eA+2eP 4 successes
d-th.pngd--.pngd--.pngs-th.pnga-s-s.pnga-s.pngp-a-a.pngp-s.png

12 minutes ago, Rabobankrider said:

Ok cool, do you also want to use the heal force power? You can increase the number and effectiveness of your help @KungFuFerret.

Yeah I can, just one heal check?

Oh, and also, I have 1 rank in Surgeon and Physician, which increases the points healed by 1, and also lets them heal 1 point of strain too.  If that helps factor at all on how many I treated.

Edited by KungFuFerret

@Rabobankrider Ah, thought I wasn't cleared out yet, since the medic left without saying anything. That's fine, I'll just clear myself then.

As for Morality: Conflict: 1d10 8

Edited by satkaz
That should be labeled Morality rather than Conflict, whoops.

21 hours ago, Rabobankrider said:

Speaking of: @SithArissa, @Tramp Graphics, @AdvocatXD and @Vergence, just double checking you have added your conflict to the sheets before I erase them from the first page. 

@Edgehawk,maybe the terminal remains locked, but you inadvertently find something out about the occupant of the room? If you're happy with that I'll post that up for you. 

@satkaz, have I not had a medic look at Walden yet?

Morality: 1#1d10-2 2