Reklawyad

New Rules Reference Guide

On 10/27/2017 at 10:02 AM, Vineheart01 said:

Warmahordes was the first game i saw that used the card system and it wasnt exactly perfect either.

In xwing i have no issues keeping all the faqs straight. Yeah, theres a lot of them but unless it falls under the timing chart theyre pretty simple changes.

However, for Destiny i do hope they at least say something like "You may print off errata'd cards and put them in the sleeves with the original" because this game is only a year-ish old and it already has WAY more cards than xwing. In 3 or so years it will get ridiculous, especially with complete overhauls of the card as opposed to tweaking the timing or just removing 1 word.
It's A Trap! for instance isnt even remotely the same card now. No ambush and heavily changed effect.

That's probably the last thing they'll allow. You have some cards in your deck physically discernable from others, you can't have that. That's essentially marking cards.

On 25/10/2017 at 5:09 PM, Hujoe Bigs said:

A new account made 20 minutes before this post was made. Yeah, I'm going to just label this as a troll even if it is a reasonable complaint. I'm doubting you made many purchases from them in the first place.

I have no time to waste on forums, maybe this your privilege. Yes I ve opened my account to complain because this is my only weapon, but I’m not a troll mister. 

P.S. you can’t even imagine how many money I have spend on FFG products, so you are guessing falsely on this accusation. 

2 hours ago, ildragonir said:

I have no time to waste on forums, maybe this your privilege. Yes I ve opened my account to complain because this is my only weapon, but I’m not a troll mister. 

P.S. you can’t even imagine how many money I have spend on FFG products, so you are guessing falsely on this accusation. 

Your language doesn't seem to be a primary English speaker so I'll let that slide on how you just butchered that. Usually when someone comes into a community and bashes it with a new account that will be the automatic response. If you aren't a troll, good. But I can tell you right now, the forums are the wrong place to vent frustration. If you wanted to do something proactive, contact the company and let them know. You must have down time as well otherwise you wouldn't be playing a hobby like this, so don't start pointing fingers. Or as you said, spend large amounts on a company. You just choose to do other things in your personal time.

Mean while the rest of us are enjoying the game and meta now that this all has changed. Sure you have to play with 3 dice villians if you just have the starter sets, but that's still a good deck, it just isn't near as over powering as it was before. We all understand the frustration that it might cause. 

On 10/24/2017 at 3:16 AM, Ajones47 said:

Please post an Empire At War checklist so they'll hurry up and post one too.

It got kinda lost in the noise of so many articles, but they did actually do this:

https://images-cdn.fantasyflightgames.com/filer_public/8d/16/8d16c0ce-12b4-40e9-b5ed-597abb26b619/swd07_card_list.pdf

Maybe they’re actually learning that we like having these! Next time let’s hope they post it on release day, not, like, two months later. :P

Edited by Kieransi