Bullroarer Took

SF Bay Area Fellowship 2017

5 hours ago, Bullroarer Took said:

Assault on Dol Guldur.

Are there any stores running this?  Mine won't sadly, but I really want to do this.

TIA

So far I have first-hand confirmations that Games of Berkeley and Game Kastle (Mountain View) are both holding fellowship events in December, with the exact dates not confirmed yet. I haven't heard of any other places yet, though Black Diamond Games in Concord, CA apparently hosted one last year, so they might be worth checking if you live further out that way.

1 hour ago, Bullroarer Took said:

Called them.  Auld skewl.

Tried that as well, person I spoke to had no idea what I was talking about. I think this event must have just been scheduled and not all employees know about it yet. If other people are trying to sign up for this, try calling after 2pm PST when the manager Carlos is there. 

@Bullroarer Took Were you given any indication of how many spots were filled so far?

1 hour ago, Seastan said:

Tried that as well, person I spoke to had no idea what I was talking about. I think this event must have just been scheduled and not all employees know about it yet. If other people are trying to sign up for this, try calling after 2pm PST when the manager Carlos is there. 

@Bullroarer Took Were you given any indication of how many spots were filled so far?

None.  I did not speak to Carlos though.  The guy I spoke to first said he wasn't sure if they were taking reservations for it yet and I replied "it's on your calendar."  Then he found it and took my $15.

On 10/24/2017 at 1:16 PM, Bullroarer Took said:

None.  I did not speak to Carlos though.  The guy I spoke to first said he wasn't sure if they were taking reservations for it yet and I replied "it's on your calendar."  Then he found it and took my $15.

Calros "penciled me in" but didn't take my money.